Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stebrock View Post
    What is the 2016 F3-P?
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

What is the 2016 F3-P?
    The "Police" Edition F3 Spyder.

Spyder Garage

The F3-P looks sweet
    2015 Spyder F3-S SM6

Spyder Garage

What is the 2016 F3-P?
    F3 Police Model

2016 F3 Limited Triple Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post

COOOOOOOL jtpollock

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by griffontamer View Post
    Hi all!

I have heard so many complaints about BRP bags that I am glad I did not bite the bullet and buy them with the bike.

BUT... is it only the bags themselves that are the problem? Are you guys happy with the mounting hardware, and how well the quick disconnect feature works? Has anyone had issues with those parts?

Does anyone have a picture of the factory mounting hardware before installation?

I am considering trying to get a hold of the brackets and hardware and making custom bags for it or modifying another brand of bags to fit it. If I can get the hardware by itself and for a reasonable price, that is (if you guys have ideas on where to get it, even better!

I think the Corbin bags are quite attractive but first, they are way out of my budget (would have financed factory bags with the bike, hardly raising my monthly payment, but decided not to). And second, I am not 100% happy with the design (I wish the back wasn't notched as far) or the fact that they don't have a quick disconnect like the factory bags do so I thought I'd try something different.

Thanks in advance!
    I have the BRP Bags, love them, make sure you have them adjusted correct on installation...no trouble after you figure them out.

Spyder Garage

Default Cross Country Saddle Bags F3 are not secure!

So I have installed my cross country saddle bags and I am pleased with how they look. The lock on the bag is a pain but figure some time will work it's stiffness out. So I thought: Are these bags really locked on the bike? To my surprise they slide right off with out unlocking them from the inside! Not sure if I am doing something wrong but the dial on the inside of the bag does not lock and the bar that slides to secure the bags will move at anytime! So not real happy right now. Instructions don't say anything about how it works other than showing an arrow on what direction to turn it. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dreid999 View Post
    I have the BRP Bags, love them, make sure you have them adjusted correct on installation...no trouble after you figure them out.
    So I have installed my cross country saddle bags and I am pleased with how they look. The lock on the bag is a pain but figure some time will work it's stiffness out. So I thought: Are these bags really locked on the bike? To my surprise they slide right off with out unlocking them from the inside! Not sure if I am doing something wrong but the dial on the inside of the bag does not lock and the bar that slides to secure the bags will move at anytime! So not real happy right now. Instructions don't say anything about how it works other than showing an arrow on what direction to turn it. Suggestions would be appreciated.

These adjustments you speak of, are they anything to do with the locking of the bag to the bike?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzel View Post
    There are a lot of options out there about bags for the F3 turns out that its not that hard at all to mount just about anything you want to using the grab bar mounts. I am going to use this combination using viking bags and a universal mount with easy disconnect designed for the F3. This may be one reason Can Am is building the bags into the F3 to have the buyers pay for the option up front and not having the money going to other vendors

http://www.greatbikegear.com/index.p...er-f3-f3s.html

http://www.vikingbags.com/viking-sid...QueryId=284703
    I went with Viking Bags $250 and a "easy bracket" of of Ebay $150. The install was easy enough if you have a little wrenching experience.

DSC_7601.jpgDSC_7605.jpgDSC_7606.jpgDSC_7607.jpgDSC_7610.jpg

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Stay away from the Corbin bags. They look nice but:
    1. The tops will not stay up so you have to hold them up with one hand while you load the bags with the other
    2. The lock just fell off on mine while driving (during the first week after purchasing)
    3. Corbin says they are colored match but they are not. The black is a different black and it shows in daylight
    4. They are the most expensive thing out there

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

So im thinkin about going with the shad bags wondering how hard they r to put on and off and how easy it is to the the bracket off