Thread: Hilton Head, SC

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Hilton Head, SC

FYI, if you are on your Spyder in Hilton Head and want to see Harbor Town or Sea Pines, not only do they charge $6 to get into that area, but they don't allow motorcycles
    of any kind. The only way around this is maybe to rent a bicycle and take that in. I guess they allow bicycles. It doesn't look walkable, a little too far to do that.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderjo333 View Post
    FYI, if you are on your Spyder in Hilton Head and want to see Harbor Town or Sea Pines, not only do they charge $6 to get into that area, but they don't allow motorcycles
    of any kind. The only way around this is maybe to rent a bicycle and take that in. I guess they allow bicycles. It doesn't look walkable, a little too far to do that.
    If you come up to Charleston,give us a call or PM,maybe we can do lunch?
    843-813-2038 or tobor9@me.com
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Spyder Garage

Unless one plays golf, why would one bother with Hilton Head?
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Lancaster PA transplant (Southern born and bred)
    Spyder Garage

I love Charleston!! So much good food to be had and it's in my home state. My husband has a standing job opportunity in Charleston, but I can't get him to take it. I'll be heading that way for a few days next week.

2015 F3-S SE6

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

We only rode through Charleston this time. We did our first long day trip a month after we bought our Spyder, riding down to Charleston. We have owned it for 4 months now. I had never even sat on a motorcycle until then. We live north of Myrtle Beach and south of Wilmington, where we bought it.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Hilton Head isn't motorcycle friendly. They're snobs. I like the place, but there are too many restrictions there. My preference is for Bluffton....Sun City Hilton Head. It's a great community! Hopefully within the next 5 years or so, I'll sell my log cabin up here in Vermont and move down there.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

We're glad we tried Hilton Head, but we are partial to Myrtle Beach.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderjo333 View Post
    We're glad we tried Hilton Head, but we are partial to Myrtle Beach.
    Are you going to fall bike week? we may get up there next Sat.
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

We will probably ride down to Red Line, using 90 over to Conway and then down. I like that ride from our house, not much traffic, pretty scenery and hardly any red lights.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brettssunshine View Post
    I love Charleston!! So much good food to be had and it's in my home state. My husband has a standing job opportunity in Charleston, but I can't get him to take it. I'll be heading that way for a few days next week.
    My wife and I are headed to Myrtle Beach next week, from the Harrisburg area. I guess the Spyder riders are headed south early this year.
    LEEB

2014 RT-S Pearl White - 'Miss Pearl'