Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    I just made a reservation at the host hotel. This will be my first Spyders in the Bayou event and my first event for 2016. Can't wait!!
    Great see you there.

ToM
    Life is Great
    Be Safe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Default Camping on the Bayou

So, for this Spyder meet, anyone have any sage advice on good spots to camp?

Jackie and I plan on attending, pulling a new-to-us Timeout trailer. Somehow, laying around a Spanish-moss covered cypress-surrounded lagoon has more appeal than (another) motel room. Not that there's anything wrong with motels, but, you know, alligator grunts in the night and all that.....................

Pete
    Alto, GA
    2014 RT-Limited

Very Active Member Roadster Renovations's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

All I know is the host hotel has a pancake maker bot! Woo Hoo! Looking forward to being there!

We will have all of our normal farkles for sale and install with few new items added for 2016!

Spyder Garage

I know the feeling, there is nothing better than camping out on the bayou in the spring...

cool I found the link http://www.usspyderryders.com/other-...rch-17-19-2016

JT

Quote Originally Posted by motoswami View Post

Jackie and I plan on attending, pulling a new-to-us Timeout trailer. Somehow, laying around a Spanish-moss covered cypress-surrounded lagoon has more appeal than (another) motel room. Not that there's anything wrong with motels, but, you know, alligator grunts in the night and all that.....................

Pete
    Alto, GA
    2014 RT-Limited
    Last edited by jthornton; 11-21-2015 at 07:49 PM.

Spyder Garage

Gator Bait

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Dang, I almost missed this.

We've been to the last three and sure do want to make the next one. Will try to book hotel in Raceland, but last year we did stay at the Bestwestern Plus in Houma at 90/24 and that was a really nice place to stay and it really is only about 10 minutes away from Raceland.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders on the Bayou

If you weren't able to get a room at the host hotel try the Best Western in Gray or google hotels in the Raceland area. The Heart of Dixie Spyder Ryders so far have 27 people going from Alabama. This will be our 4th year going to this event and we love it. Great FOOD, Great People and Great Rides in the local area.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a Ride!"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by motoswami View Post

Pete
    Alto, GA
    2014 RT-Limited

This is in Snake & Gator Country ....................... and you want to camp out????????

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

If you haven't found a good campground yet, try Bayou Segnette Sate Park. We stayed there last year in a Bunkhouse popup and will be there again this year. It's a real clean park with clean showers and no alligators'.

Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ingramsail View Post
    If you haven't found a good campground yet, try Bayou Segnette Sate Park. We stayed there last year in a Bunkhouse popup and will be there again this year. It's a real clean park with clean showers and no alligators'.
    I live 15min from the Park...feel free to hit me up for anything I can do for you
    let's ride safe & be careful out there,
    Mike in Nawlins'
    2014 Black SE6 Limited "Charlotte"
    New Orleans Ride Captain
    Patriot Guard Riders

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder on the Bayou Campground Information

Campground Information:

Suggested Campground: Bayou Segnette State Park
    West Wego, LA 70094
    (504-736-7140)

Must reserve through : reserveamerica.com

Spyder Garage

Default 😃😃😃😃😃

We are there!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    We are there!

You are early

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Default LOL

Waiting.......
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system