Spyder Garage

Default Netzley Tires Recommendation

I want to take a moment to say a huge THANK YOU to Netzley Tires. I rode up from Texas both last year and this year for SpyderQuest in Lake George, NY. Last year they installed a sway bar and this year they did an oil change. But the big THANK YOU is for the rear tire we won at the closing ceremony from Netzley… what a fantastic prize from an amazing family business.

And speaking of the business, I have to give them my greatest endorsement I can from 1800 miles away… thank you with all sincerity!!

When I arrived at SpyderQuest this year I went back to their tent and Derick Netzley recognized me immediately and greeted me by name… from a year ago!! And then later he said hi to my wife, whom I had not introduced yet… talk about service and friendship, they exemplified what a business should be! Additionally, my father-in-law, who also rode up this year got his oil changed from them. He is a bit OCD so he’s meticulous about his stuff. He actually made the comment of how attentive to detail and above and beyond to ensure perfection they were! If you ever have a need, and are even remotely close to Netzley Tires, you owe it to yourself to become a member of their family!!

Thank you all and if there’s anything I can do from Texas to help you guys (y’all – Texas style), please do not hesitate to reach out!!

Netzley Tires: https://www.facebook.com/Netzley-Tir...3172/timeline/
    SmoothSpyder Backrest | Removed 'CanAm' graphics | ThermoTech II Wrapped Exhaust | 2014 Vented Side Panels | BajaRon Sway Bar | BajaRon Heim Links | Bump Skid (via SpyderQuest & SpyderPops) | Rivco drink bracket, reversed, with X-Grip for phone holder | BRP Ultra Touring Windshield | Givi Hard Saddlebags | Russell Day-Long Seat

Spyder Garage

I had the boys do a rear tire and front and rear brakes. Excellent service ! They really care about their customers and take all the time needed to make you feel like family. I also have to send out a shout to their girlfriends, they were there from early in the morning and stayed till dark. If your anywhere Accord, NY like within 500 miles, it's worth the trip.

Ron, you done good!
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Spyder Garage

I drove down from Canada for a sway bar and bumpskid install at Rons....great work by great people! It was worth the drive....I took the long way home.
    2016 RT Ltd. , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NoLmtz View Post
    I want to take a moment to say a huge THANK YOU to Netzley Tires. I rode up from Texas both last year and this year for SpyderQuest in Lake George, NY. Last year they installed a sway bar and this year they did an oil change. But the big THANK YOU is for the rear tire we won at the closing ceremony from Netzley… what a fantastic prize from an amazing family business.

And speaking of the business, I have to give them my greatest endorsement I can from 1800 miles away… thank you with all sincerity!!

When I arrived at SpyderQuest this year I went back to their tent and Derick Netzley recognized me immediately and greeted me by name… from a year ago!! And then later he said hi to my wife, whom I had not introduced yet… talk about service and friendship, they exemplified what a business should be! Additionally, my father-in-law, who also rode up this year got his oil changed from them. He is a bit OCD so he’s meticulous about his stuff. He actually made the comment of how attentive to detail and above and beyond to ensure perfection they were! If you ever have a need, and are even remotely close to Netzley Tires, you owe it to yourself to become a member of their family!!

Thank you all and if there’s anything I can do from Texas to help you guys (y’all – Texas style), please do not hesitate to reach out!!

Netzley Tires: https://www.facebook.com/Netzley-Tir...3172/timeline/
    +1 I wish I lived closer to them! Great folks!

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Spyder Garage

Default Wow..!!

They do sound like they belong on the "A" list... great they have helped you out both times there...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Many thanks guys, I will pass the word on to the boys.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

arntufun

+1 for Netzley Tire !!!!!!

As a very picky customer with powder coated rims, Derick and Ron always took great pride in keeping my old Spyder looking pristine and without damage.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpydermanCT View Post
    I had the boys do a rear tire and front and rear brakes. Excellent service ! They really care about their customers and take all the time needed to make you feel like family. I also have to send out a shout to their girlfriends, they were there from early in the morning and stayed till dark. If your anywhere Accord, NY like within 500 miles, it's worth the trip.

Ron, you done good!
    . Derrick Netzley installed my last tire. I was impressed at how service minded he is. I live 160 miles south of them and I fully intend on making the 3.5 hour trip back up there the next time I need tires.

Besides, the Catskill Mountains are a GREAT place for riding.
    Rob
    2013 RT Limited
    My "Mods & Farkles" Link
    May ALL your roads be beautiful
    Greisemer's Mill Bridge, Oley, PA
    2013 RT Limited , Lava Bronze with Antler Brown Seat

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    I drove down from Canada for a sway bar and bumpskid install at Rons....great work by great people! It was worth the drive....I took the long way home.
    I just got home (and beat the rain) from my 2 hour trip to Netzeys, where I had the bump skid and sway bar installed in no time flat. The F3 really hugged the road so much better on the return trip! Needless to say, I will be returning for any future service! Thanks Derrick and Ron..

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by robmorg View Post
    . Derrick Netzley installed my last tire. I was impressed at how service minded he is. I live 160 miles south of them and I fully intend on making the 3.5 hour trip back up there the next time I need tires.

Besides, the Catskill Mountains are a GREAT place for riding.

AND eating!!
    They put my latest new tire on, and I've been completely satisfied with the results!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Derick and Tom can work on my Spyder anytime> They are great guys! Ron and Robin did a great job raising the two of them.

2016 F3 Limited Triple Black

Spyder Garage

I totally agree with all of these positive comments. Last year at Spyderquest they changed my front tires and did laser alignment. Spot on , no more vibrations. Thank you Derrick and Tom. Good to see you again this year!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk