Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Fobo one great company

I think that it was Finless that let us know about the FOBO Bike sensors and Bob from FOBObikesales.com is the US distr. I bought a set from Bob, and another set for my Van. When towing the bike, I take off the two front tire sensors and put them on my trailer.

At that time I started a communication with one of the factory principles in Malaysia, learned a bit more about the company and the sensors. Well, last week one of the senors' battery showed red, no big deal the batteries are cheap and easy to replace. I had mentioned to the principle that the one sensor was using too much juice. He insisted on replacing all of the sensors. They FedEx-ed me a complete set for the bike, spare batteries overnite delivery all I needed to do was drop them in the bag and take back to FedEx on them.

That's customer service, which sadly is becoming a thing of the past with some companies.

Spyder Garage

Default Batteries?

I had wondered about the batteries on these things. How do you replace them and do you have to get the replacements from their company? I was concerned that the battery would go out on a trip and would have to wait for the mail back home to get a replacement.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Scoot2Mtns View Post
    I had wondered about the batteries on these things. How do you replace them and do you have to get the replacements from their company? I was concerned that the battery would go out on a trip and would have to wait for the mail back home to get a replacement.
    They are easily replaced and it's a very common watch style battery.

2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black