Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GLO RYDER !

Spyder Garage

Default GLO RYDER !

Has any one place an order for glo ryder wheel lights recently. I placed an order back in May and i still have not receive my product . The summer is coming to a close and i had not have the pleasure of enjoying the lights.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Edsts View Post
    Has any one place an order for glo ryder wheel lights recently. I placed an order back in May and i still have not receive my product . The summer is coming to a close and i had not have the pleasure of enjoying the lights.
    Dang...that is a long time to wait on an order.

2015 Can-Am RT Limited Pearl White
    Farkle: Laser alignment, Bararon sway bar, Bump skid with LED, Tri Axis adjustable handlebar, BRP heated comfort seat, Utopia backrest, Kott grills, Tailgunner Black Widow exhaust, BRP adjustable side wind deflectors, and Upper wind deflectors.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Have you tried contacting them?

http://www.gloryder.com/wheel-lights...rol-spyder.php

1 877 284 3544
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default But of corse

They keep telling me about some new hardware that they are modifying. I feel like i am getting the run around. There site is also deceiving as i just notice , If you place an order today , there is mention that you will get your order after sept 15. What does this mean , like after sept 15 , next year or in 2 months or on sept 19th .

Just frustrated . I emailed them all last week awaiting for the new BS excuse. I waited couple month before mentioning this on here and i hope they see it since they have an ad on S/L . At one point they sent me an email basically stating if i wanted a refund. SMFH .

Spyder Garage

I was seriously getting ready to order the 3 wheel set. I'm skeptical now. Why would it take so long anyway? Why don't they pre-stock them? Maybe they will see this as well and answer so my mind can be reassured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

In previous years, I purchased three sets of Glo Ryders. My interaction at that time was always prompt delivery of my order. I also had a special request which they answered and solved quickly for me.

Please keep us posted. Would be good to know if this is just a temporary glitch or a new way of doing business.

IMO: failure to communicate with customers is not a good thing.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

You're a lot more patient than I am. Usually after a couple of days of my product not being shipped I'm on the phone with the seller. If I had ordered something in May and still hadn't received it by now, that transaction would've been cancelled long ago.

Pam

• 2015 RT-S Special Series / Red & Black
    • Baja Ron Sway Bar
    • Utopia Backrest
    • F4 Customs tall and wide vented windshield
    • Stebel Super Loud Air Horn
    • Baker Built Air Wings
    • LaMonster Highway Pegs
    • SpyderPops Exhaust Block Off Plate
    • SpyderPops KOTT Grill
    • SpyderPops Belt Guard
    • Cat Bypass
    • Laser Alignment by Squared Away
    • TricLED Fender Lights
    • General Altimax RT43 rear tire
    • Dual flag holder
    • Mud Flap
    • A$$hole seeking missile system

Spyder Garage

Default ORDERED IN AUGUST

Would have waited if I saw this post first. I asked and was told they would be shipping the 2nd week of September. I see they told you the same thing months ago. Have you heard anything? I know they probably want their production numbers up before manufacturing them. But sheesh. May is a long time ago.

Spyder Garage

Default GLORYDER WEB PAGE

IF YOU GO TO THEIR WEBPAGE, IT STATES THAT THEY HAVE ARRIVED IN THEIR WAREHOUSE AND ARE BEING PACKAGED FOR DELIVERY.

ANNOUNCEMENT: THE GR-360X-2 HAS ARRIVED IN OUR WAREHOUSE TODAY SEPT 17TH!. ALL PRE-ORDERS ARE NOW BEING PACKAGED FOR SHIPMENT IN THE ORDER THEY WERE PLACED.

Spyder Garage

Greetings to all,

We are just coming up for air from a marathon packaging effort. Please believe that there can be no one more disappointed than us to see our customers waiting for an extended period of time for their orders.
    We have finished the refinement and now locked in the design on the wheel light and they are ready for prime-time! We do not anticipate needing to make any more changes. As a result all orders and pre-order should no longer experience any delay and should come much faster.

Edsts, yes we just want to let you know, and all other Spyder pre-orders, as of today all pre-orders have been packaged. The majority have shipped already and the balance are packed and will ship Monday.

Of note as well this latest production run looks like it will set a new record for us selling out in 2 weeks! We only have a limited number of Spyder models left in stock so if you are looking to purchase it may be a good time to do so soon before we go to the next pre-order for Jan-Feb delivery.

All the best to the Spyder Ryders that have helped make the product so successful!

~Ryde on, from all of us at Glo Ryder
    Last edited by GloRyder; 09-26-2015 at 07:11 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Got mine today

Easy to install and they look great!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Life is GOOD...............
    2015 F3S
    SmoothSpyder backrest
    lidloxs
    Gloryder F3 Logo Lights
    Lamonster mirror relocations and turn signals
    Lamonster fog light kit
    Lamonster Power Plate
    X Grip
    Ram mount

Spyder Garage

Default GOT MINE ALSO

Be patient my fellow RYDERS. I got mine on time as promised after they got their shipmentPICS WILL FOLLOW SOON.

Spyder Garage

Mine shipped out and should be here by Thursday.

Can't wait to mount them and show them off to the local gear heads who hang out in the Safeway parking lot on Saturday night.
    Just another crappy day in Paradise....Aloha!

Spyder Garage

I got my glo riders 360 s don't ride much at night , but when i do i have to change the batteries. Don't know why they eat batteries when not in use.
    I thought the 360 was the latest version (i guess not ) if they made changes to them already.
    2013 sts , Pure Magnesium

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Default Cool Lights

The previous owner of my bike put these on it. It's a very old set and when I tried to change out the batteries one of the circuit boards started smoking . I would like to replace them with the new version. What does everyone think? A review would be great .

2011 Spyder RT Limited (Artie)

Spyder Garage

Default Install on rear?

Anyone know how hard the install is on rear? Can't figure out how that works?

Spyder Garage

lights are cool , EAT BATTERIES !!!
    2013 sts , Pure Magnesium

Spyder Garage

Default REAR LIGHT INSTALL

HERE IS A VIDEO. I HOPE THIS HEPLS.

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Ya'll state that they eat batteries, well that is a relative expression.

So how long do they last?
    Some said that they use batteries when not in use, others said too often.
    Does this mean that you should change them out every week?
    Can you use rechargeables?
    Do lithiums work better?
    Maybe GloRyder can help answer this, though when I contacted them I got no response.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I remember awhile back gloryder was suppose to be designing a wheel light that didn't require any batteries wonder what happen to that invention? glo ryder any comment on this?

as for the current glo ryders they are nice and yes you do go through batteries I bought some rechargeable lithium batteries and they worked fine but was constantly changing them out I'd put in some good Duracell's or energizers and the same applys would only say they make it for a month maybe with on and off use. the first models that came out which was a 1 color model it had 3 options on the circuit on,off,remote on this one you could preserve battery life by switching to the off position but to do so you had to remove the cover everytime you ryde at night. there ups and downs to these but they do stick out when lit up. I guess in some states a certain color was considered illegal.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Default GLORYDER: Experienced Feedback from the Field

Quote Originally Posted by Edsts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ATitus View Post
    Easy to install and they look great!
    Quote Originally Posted by HIspyder View Post
    Mine shipped out and should be here by Thursday. Can't wait to mount them and show them off to the local gear heads who hang out in the Safeway parking lot on Saturday night.
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderjeffrey View Post
    I got my glo riders 360 s don't ride much at night , but when i do i have to change the batteries. Don't know why they eat batteries when not in use. I thought the 360 was the latest version (i guess not ) if they made changes to them already.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfireman1 View Post
    HERE IS A VIDEO. I HOPE THIS HEPLS.
    Quote Originally Posted by scooterexpress View Post
    I remember awhile back gloryder was suppose to be designing a wheel light that didn't require any batteries wonder what happen to that invention? glo ryder any comment on this?

as for the current glo ryders they are nice and yes you do go through batteries I bought some rechargeable lithium batteries and they worked fine but was constantly changing them out I'd put in some good Duracell's or energizers and the same applys would only say they make it for a month maybe with on and off use. the first models that came out which was a 1 color model it had 3 options on the circuit on,off,remote on this one you could preserve battery life by switching to the off position but to do so you had to remove the cover everytime you ryde at night. there ups and downs to these but they do stick out when lit up. I guess in some states a certain color was considered illegal.
    So, how are you folks all liking these lights since you've installed them?

- How effective are they?
    - Difficulty to install?
    - Battery life?
    (of course, I know that depends on how long they are run, but some idea would be good to know)
    - How durable are they?
    - Any failure issues with the circuit boards or the units coming loose?
    - Other comments or observations as well.

I'd love to hear some feedback from you if you will please take the time to post here, or you can inbox me too.

Thanks in advance for your time!
    HAND'S UP:
    The only sure way of getting rid of bad habits is to create good ones.
    AND, by the way, this will not happen on auto pilot.

It's time for a YOU-turn!!!

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Ok

Honestly,

The lights are really cool. The biggest problem is that they use batteries whether they are on or off. I would say that it would be a rare incident for them to last a month. Depending on how often you ryde at night, and we don't, they will go even faster. We unfortunately had a failure with the circuits as one of the connecting screws inside one unit came loose and I am not sure but it must have trashed the circuits in the LEDs. But they do look cool! You can see them on my Avatar!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FLHANDSTER View Post
    So, how are you folks all liking these lights since you've installed them?

- How effective are they?
    - Difficulty to install?
    - Battery life?
    (of course, I know that depends on how long they are run, but some idea would be good to know)
    - How durable are they?
    - Any failure issues with the circuit boards or the units coming loose?
    - Other comments or observations as well.

I'd love to hear some feedback from you if you will please take the time to post here, or you can inbox me too.

Thanks in advance for your time!
    I almost forgot about this post.

I wouldn't buy them again and I actually took them off the F3. Not very bright and the batteries leaked all over my rims and then the liquid that leaked out hardened, which was very difficult to get off. Definitely not worth the money or the trouble they caused me.
    Just another crappy day in Paradise....Aloha!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HIspyder View Post
    I almost forgot about this post.

I wouldn't buy them again and I actually took them off the F3. Not very bright and the batteries leaked all over my rims and then the liquid that leaked out hardened, which was very difficult to get off. Definitely not worth the money or the trouble they caused me.
    Ouch!!! That's horrible.

Did you contact Glo-Ryder?

Thanks for the post.
    HAND'S UP:
    The only sure way of getting rid of bad habits is to create good ones.
    AND, by the way, this will not happen on auto pilot.

It's time for a YOU-turn!!!