Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Okay, maybe "scam" is the wrong word. (?)

I'm sure the manual is useful. Now that I have seen the dealer version (which is kept up to date) I can see that. (My paper version is useful but it is hard to search for stuff and it is not kept up to date.)

However, since BRP does not sell or authorize people to sell the dealer PDF version, what I am trying to say is that this guy (?) is taking proprietary dealer info (which is free) and selling it.

Now, I suppose people have various tolerance levels for ethical behavior.

I think (and this is all IMO) that supporting theft is just as bad as the theft itself. In some places it is called receiving stolen goods.

Of course, the theft in this case is "digital" and very hard to trace. Does that make it any less a crime?

Your moral compass may point in a different direction. That's none of my business.

You might say that there is "reasonable doubt" to whether or not those eBay manuals are legal. I say that the evidence against them being legal is pretty strong:

1) BRP doesn't sell a PDF manual.
    2) BRP sells a paper manual for $$$.
    3) These are on eBay from a very anonymous source.
    4) They have "extra" content only available to dealers.

Believe me, I wish these manuals were offered for free. I have owned some machinery that included a service manual and I really appreciated that. I wouldn't even mind BRP selling them for $100 in digital form.

But some guy stealing free manuals and selling them for $30? That seems awfully sketchy and immoral to me.

Just my 2¢. YMMV and all that.

Spyder Garage

Default 1330 plugs

Appreciate all the info posted. One more question. Where to buy ? Ron does not keep these. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Default 1330 plugs

Found them had to use NGK 90982 part number