This board is suppose to be fun and informational. At times it can get heated on some subjects but still remain civil. There are some that have thinner skin than others but there are also some members here that have taken to being a bully to the point members are wanting their accounts deleted. This is not acceptable here and I'm done asking these bullying members to play nice. If you want to keep poking other members with a stick or be rude or demeaning to our members I'm going to start by deactivating your account for a week. After a week you can email or PM me asking to be given your posting privileges back. I will activate your account only if you promise to play nice. If you are reported again I will remove you as a member. If you try and get around the system and create a new account under a new name I will remove and ban all your accounts and you will never see this board again.

I hate to have to do this but my hand has been forced. I've tried to let these folks work it out but in their mind their doing nothing wrong. If enough people complain about the same members then they are doing something wrong. I hate babysitting grown folks but I'm not going to let SpyderLovers be run into the ground by the action of just a few. Play nice or play somewhere else, I'm done trying to reason with you guys.