Since I don't see a listing for Louisiana, and often ride in Mississippi, I thought I might as well make my first post here and introduce myself. I'm Mike Oliver, have a wife of 28yrs and 2 daughters in their 20's. I traded in my 2004 Yamaha FJR1300 with 180k miles on a black 2010 Spyder SE5-S a couple of weeks ago from Radd's Cycle in Baton Rouge. I'm transferring appropriate farkles from the feej to the spyder. I always name my bikes and in the past since wifey is all Italian, I used Italian names. The Feej is Isabella, but I think the Spyder is going to be Wanita.
I'm retired/disabled (bipolar) since 2001 and my ministries are Patriot Guard Riders (member since Nov 2006 and currently the New Orleans Ride Captain) and Basset Hound Rescue. I have 4 hounds of differing species and the youngest is my basset Alley Oop who is also my service dog who I can take anywhere I wish. She keeps me grounded from the bipolar/PTSD. I was a Navy P-3 driver in the 80's.
Well, I don't ride as much as I'd like in the heat of the summer unless it's vampire rides at night. For years, I rode 25k miles a year, but now my health has me riding much less, and I've decided I need to go from 2 to 3 wheels. The couple of hundred miles ridden on the Spyder have been a blast and am very enthusiastic about it.

If there is any interest in creating a group for south LA and the Admins adding such, pls do.