Spyder Garage

Default Heated Gear connection

Remove the push button clips n remove the frunk bucket.. There you'll find a flat electrical connector wired to the battery/ I assume it's for a battery tender,, thanks BRP!!! I connected my heated gear harness to that and ran the wires back toward the seat.. The connector for the jacket / gloves pops out between the seat n the side cover 😎..... The wireless controller is Velcroed to the handlebar shroud.. I bought a BMW GS 1200 Adventure back in 2012 and took it to the Powerlet store around the corner from where I work to get it professionally wired for EVERYTHING!! It just so happens they were lookin for a BMW Adventure for their upcoming catalog... They completely wired my bike for Cell phone,, GPS,, heated jacket front n rear and gave me their newest technology heated gloves, glove liners , regular dual controller,, wirelessl dual controller and jacket for free!!! Talk about being in the right place at the right time!! I wasn't lookin for anything for free and tried to pay but they insisted.. I sold the GS with all the stuff they put on it but kept the heated gear n all the controllers.. I love the wireless controller,, it works perfect!!

Spyder Garage

So which bike are You talking about?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ABQSpyder View Post
    So which bike are You talking about?
    F3

Spyder Garage

Pics
    Attached Images Attached Images