Thread: Sena 20S

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Sena 20S

I picked up a pair of these. They pair with my phone and GPS great but I am having problems getting them to pair with each other. I know this can't be hard but I can't seem to get it. Anyone have any experience in these?

Scott

Spyder Garage

Default Paired together by default at factory

My understanding is that they are paired together by default at factory. If not it is in the manual, which of course I don't have handy.

Let me know if you want me to look it up for you.
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Spyder Garage

I had no trouble pairing them following the instructions in the manual, but each time we start up I have to tap the center button once after my 20S pairs with my phone and gps, then after the tap it pairs with my wive's helmet (or multiple taps it pairs with other helmets in our group as well)
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

I would suggest you learn the button commands. Less frustrating then the voice commands.
    Like hold the phone button in for 2 beeps let go fm radio on, double click phone button fm scans.
    My plug in mp3 does not work, my wifes does she loves it,. I have been playing music off blue tooth phone, works great.

When I get back from 6,000 mile trip tomorrow will contact sena about one bad unit.
    I bought them from rezilla contacted them day I got them zerro service will nevr buy from them again.
    Have fun
    Kenn

Spyder Garage

We just picked up one 20 head set I use mine for music and the sound is much better than the 10s we had . wife still has the 10 and rep at wisconson fest set ours up. I did find whatever I pair up first has the best sound. So its music first then wife then gps and phone. I do like the 20 much better. Jim

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thanks everyone. Got it figured out. The sena website has some very helpful videos. I love the voice commands.

Scott