Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by scooterexpress View Post
    hey guys welcome to texas..I live in north richland hills give us a shout when your ready to ride..
    We def will. We will be heading that way in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I am sure happy you are getting all of these warm welcomes to Texas. Mine included. However it does get a little warm here in the summer months....however October through March are great riding months in south Texas but not in Dallas I guess. We ride 365 here, with some cold days, I remember 16 degrees once many years ago. It snowed in 1984....

This being said, it is a hell of a lot better than my four years/winters at Grand Forks AFB, ND. People actually live there by choice. ha ha One good thing about Grand Forks, you never worried about what to wear....you put on a heavy coat every morning with muffler and gloves....

I did not ride the "Sisters" this year as my group, The Hill Country Road Riders, do them several times a year on our Saturday rides. I don't know the final count on the Spyder rally a couple of weeks ago, but I know a count was 51 scoots at one point of the day.

Again, welcome to Texas.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cognac View Post
    I am sure happy you are getting all of these warm welcomes to Texas. Mine included. However it does get a little warm here in the summer months....however October through March are great riding months in south Texas but not in Dallas I guess. We ride 365 here, with some cold days, I remember 16 degrees once many years ago. It snowed in 1984....

This being said, it is a hell of a lot better than my four years/winters at Grand Forks AFB, ND. People actually live there by choice. ha ha One good thing about Grand Forks, you never worried about what to wear....you put on a heavy coat every morning with muffler and gloves....

I did not ride the "Sisters" this year as my group, The Hill Country Road Riders, do them several times a year on our Saturday rides. I don't know the final count on the Spyder rally a couple of weeks ago, but I know a count was 51 scoots at one point of the day.

Again, welcome to Texas.

Thanks,
    We are just about settled in here. We will be heading back to AZ to pick up the Spyder during the holidays and hopefully start some riding. Hopefully it wont be too cold by then.

Spyder Garage

Ok folks, we are pretty much moved in, as much as can be expected. We will head back to AZ to pick up the Spyder in Dec for the holidays. If something is happening or a get together please post up. Would live to meet some of y'all. Really looking forward to meeting everyone and riding this new country side.

Spyder Garage

Ok folks, the wife and I are pretty much settled in. We will be heading back to AZ during the holidays to get the Spyder but if y'all have a bike night between now and then let us know. We would like to meet everyone even if we cant ride yet.
    Shane & Sarah

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    Ok folks, the wife and I are pretty much settled in. We will be heading back to AZ during the holidays to get the Spyder but if y'all have a bike night between now and then let us know. We would like to meet everyone even if we cant ride yet.
    Shane & Sarah

Holler at me when you get back to Gilbert. I'd love to meet up with you for a cuppa coffee or whatever.

Go Cowboys!

Pam

• 2015 RT-S Special Series / Red & Black
    • Baja Ron Sway Bar
    • Utopia Backrest
    • F4 Customs tall and wide vented windshield
    • Stebel Super Loud Air Horn
    • Baker Built Air Wings
    • LaMonster Highway Pegs
    • SpyderPops Exhaust Block Off Plate
    • SpyderPops KOTT Grill
    • SpyderPops Belt Guard
    • Cat Bypass
    • Laser Alignment by Squared Away
    • TricLED Fender Lights
    • General Altimax RT43 rear tire
    • Dual flag holder
    • Mud Flap
    • A$$hole seeking missile system

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pampurrs View Post
    Holler at me when you get back to Gilbert. I'd love to meet up with you for a cuppa coffee or whatever.

Go Cowboys!

Pam
    You bet, we'll be there for a few days. We will be there the week between xmas and new years.
    Cowboys need some serious help....lol