Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Dealer Reviews NJ

Looking for dependable Dealer to perform all kinds of service work on RTS.

Very Active Member stormtrooper's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I usually do all my work on my Spyder.I purchased my 2014 RTS at Motorcycle Mall and will probably give them one chance if I need something done at a dealer.Not many NJ dealers to chose.I had Ledgewood Powersports do a recall on my 2010 RS and they left it outside for a few days and it got filthy and they never cleaned it before giving it back to me.So with that I will not go back to them.If you find a good place pass it on.Us NJ guys would like to know.

2014 RT-S SE6 Pearl White

Grip Puppies, 12 volt power outlet, BRP comfort seat, Tri-Axis adjustable handlebars, BajaRons sway bar & links, Spyderpops Bump Skid w/Inlaid LED's & Stainless steel Kott grilles,SmoothSpyder belt tensioner,Carbon fiber dipped wind deflectors,Lamonster NBV highway brackets,Lamonster cat delete pipe,

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

J&J Powersports just across the bridge in DE are good peeps and where I bought mine. I've also heard many good things about Atlantic City Cycle Center in Hammonton.

Spyder Garage

I've been using Xtreme Machines in Millstone. I bought my current 2014 Spyder RT-S from them a year ago. They are a big, multi-brand dealership. Their technicians seem to be well trained on Spyders, and they sell a lot of them. There were issues with my trade-in concerning moving accessories over to the new bike, and they worked with me to resolve them fairly. So, to summarize, they're competent and try to provide good customer service. That's worth a lot to me. The downside is that they're expensive, and have the usual issues associated with big dealerships. Decide for yourself what you value. Choices in NJ are very limited.
    2014 RTS , Spyderpops oversized brake pedal Cognac

Spyder Garage

Default Attlantic City Cycle Center

I suggest you look at Atlantic City Cycle Center. I have dealt with them for years, have purchased two Spyders from them and have full confidence in their staff and Tech. Though they sell a variety of bikes, what I like about them is that they are NOT a mega-dealer. They know my name when I call or visit, understand whatever problem I might have, are fair in their charges and know everything about the Spyder. They sponsor Spyder events every year, ride Spyders themselves and do an excellent job of "setting up" new Spyders when purchased.

I couldn't be more pleased with their work.

Atlantic City Cycle Center
    1181 S White Horse Pike, Hammonton, NJ 08037
    609-561-8181

The General Manager is Ed Reyes and the Service Manager is Justin Hammell.

ken tompkins

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default North West Jersey

I live very close to Ledgewood Powersports, but see and hear mixed reviews on their service Dept. Would not mind using them as my dealer due to the proximity of where I live. I'm more interested in the service end of things. I know they do give good Deals. Don't particularly care for my machine being left outside in the elements.

Spyder Garage

I bought mine from Motorcycle Mall and will be taking it there next week for the first 3000 mile service. Will let you know how it goes...
    SpyderWalter