Thread: Oyster Run

Spyder Garage

Default Oyster Run

Is there going to be anything organized for Spyder Ryders to ride into Anacortes this year? The reason I ask is I just saw a post reminding me it is coming up soon, Sept. 27th, on Facebook. It has been fun meeting at the Farmhouse for Breakfast and BS prior to riding into town. Please post either here or facebook or both if anything is going on. I'm to far away to help much but do very much appreciate the efforts of those that have organized BandBS in the past.
    2015 RTSE, Red Pearl, Shorty Antenna, Chrome Rear Rack, Deer Whistles, BajaRon Anti-sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Default I'm out this year

Quote Originally Posted by Showie View Post
    Is there going to be anything organized for Spyder Ryders to ride into Anacortes this year? The reason I ask is I just saw a post reminding me it is coming up soon, Sept. 27th, on Facebook. It has been fun meeting at the Farmhouse for Breakfast and BS prior to riding into town. Please post either here or facebook or both if anything is going on. I'm to far away to help much but do very much appreciate the efforts of those that have organized BandBS in the past.
    Plenty to help with around Chelan area. Better use of my resources.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Default OUT!!

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    Plenty to help with around Chelan area. Better use of my resources.
    Sorry to hear that but understand completely. Enough going on in your world. Thanks for any help ;-)
    2015 RTSE, Red Pearl, Shorty Antenna, Chrome Rear Rack, Deer Whistles, BajaRon Anti-sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Doing something new/different this year...going to Street Vibrations in Reno that same week. Will be on the way back on Sunday, Sept. 27.

Hope you (or SOMEONE) can get something organized this year...

Wukka/Joe

Where I've been on my Spyder...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wukka View Post
    Doing something new/different this year...going to Street Vibrations in Reno that same week. Will be on the way back on Sunday, Sept. 27.

Hope you (or SOMEONE) can get something organized this year...

Wukka/Joe
    Have fun and bring some green back with you ;-). I'll see what I can do no promises. If anyone else want to co-ordinate that is closer that would be good.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Have fun and bring some green back with you ;-). I'll see what I can do no promises. If anyone else want to co-ordinate that is closer that would be good.
    Let's all meet at the farmhouse at 0700 for breakfast and head to Anacortes around 0930.
    See you all,
    Jerry
    2012 Spyder RT SE5 Brake pedal mod

Spyder Garage

Thx Jerry. We will see you and many more for breakfast and ride to town ;-)

Spyder Garage

Default Farmhouse

Quote Originally Posted by jerpinoy View Post
    Let's all meet at the farmhouse at 0700 for breakfast and head to Anacortes around 0930.
    See you all,
    Jerry
    You said it Jerry, It seems that the Skaget and Bellingham group has fizzled out this year, Lets all get back together and do this thing. I want to show off my new 6"Cannon muffler anyway. What do you all say, The farm house at 0700 the 27th. All are welcome.

Spyder Garage

I'm planning on going. Wife tentative.
    - Duffer
    Camano Island, Wa
    2013 RTS SE5