Spyder Garage

Default Display Settings

I have a 2014 RS. I noticed this morning that the digital clock was some how ahead by 10 minutes. This afternoon when I got home from work we tried to reset the clock....which we got to work. Now, the display is showing km not mph.
    We have followed the instructions in the book.
    1. Push and hold the SET button on the RECC for three seconds.
    2. Push down arrow to select KM and push up arrow to select MI.

We have done this pushed the up arrow and nothing happens.

I know this has got to be something simple we are missing. I would appreciate any help!
    2014 RS , White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ktowngal View Post
    I have a 2014 RS. I noticed this morning that the digital clock was some how ahead by 10 minutes. This afternoon when I got home from work we tried to reset the clock....which we got to work. Now, the display is showing km not mph.
    We have followed the instructions in the book.
    1. Push and hold the SET button on the RECC for three seconds.
    2. Push down arrow to select KM and push up arrow to select MI.

We have done this pushed the up arrow and nothing happens.

I know this has got to be something simple we are missing. I would appreciate any help!
    Get you a Pepsi, get the book and click away till you get what you want. I have a RS-S and I have it on km so I can see the speedo move. I have the GPS for Mph. Good luck from Advance..

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Try this..!!

press the mode button when the display is on the time. Keep pressing till it flashes mph/kph back and forth. When it is on mph quickly press the selesct (S) button and it will lock on mph and start flashing F*/C* back and forth. Again quickly press the (S) button to lock on your choice. Time you got so your good to go...
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Slayer View Post
    Get you a Pepsi, get the book and click away till you get what you want. I have a RS-S and I have it on km so I can see the speedo move. I have the GPS for Mph. Good luck from Advance..
    Well, first of all it would have to be a Diet Coke because my oldest son works for CocaCola, but that is pretty much what we did. My other half just started pressing buttons and finally got it to work but then wasn't sure how he did it. We read the book and instructions here on the forum first but hey at least its all right now!
    2014 RS , White