Thread: New Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default New Trailer

new trailer.JPG

bought a used Bushtec trailer at Sturgis. now just need to get it painted to match and get a hitch for the F3 and I'll be ready for some camping and long trips.
    2015 F3s White

BRP Drivers and Passenger backrest
    Blue Ridge windshield
    Corbin Saddle Bags

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BUSHTEC

Quote Originally Posted by rpatsh View Post

bought a used Bushtec trailer at Sturgis. now just need to get it painted to match and get a hitch for the F3 and I'll be ready for some camping and long trips.
    .................AND YOUR IN LUCK..........I don't know if you are aware of this but Bushtec is currently designing a Hitch for the F-3 Spyder...............should be ready by end of September.............and I don't own an F-3 ....yet Mike
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 08-19-2015 at 02:46 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default question on trailer hitch.

Hi I am the butcher just joined in and I just bought my first f3s and wondered about a trailer hitch and when I read down the page do I understand a hitch is in the design works? when I read the manual it states your not allowed to pull a trailer not make for it and it does affect the electrical performance something like that. Whats your take on that?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by butcher View Post
    Hi I am the butcher just joined in and I just bought my first f3s and wondered about a trailer hitch and when I read down the page do I understand a hitch is in the design works? when I read the manual it states your not allowed to pull a trailer not make for it and it does affect the electrical performance something like that. Whats your take on that?
    Every motorcycle I've seen says you can't tow a trailer. there are people who have already pulled a trailer 1000's of miles with the F3 with no problems. And yes next month Bushtec is going to be designing a hitch for the F3.

P.S. Welcome to Spyder Lovers.
    Last edited by rpatsh; 08-20-2015 at 05:06 PM.
    2015 F3s White

BRP Drivers and Passenger backrest
    Blue Ridge windshield
    Corbin Saddle Bags

Spyder Garage

Default keep us posted!

There are a few of us out here waiting to purchase the F3 if we can only get a trailer for those long rides. Keep us posted!!