Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Cool 2016 Deadwood 3 Wheel Rally

Planning has begun for the 2016 Deadwood 3 wheel rally, it has been expanded for next year from July 12 through 17th. The extra 2 days are for more individualized rides and charity work. The main events and rides will still be the 14th-17th. Hotels are filling very fast already and info from Teresa from FirstGold is posted below. Sunday thru Thursday will be $119 a night and Friday and Saturday are $159.00. Teresa said that more vendors will be added next year and it will be bigger and better than before.

YES THERE ARE ROOMS!!
    First Gold Hotel has a block of rooms set aside for the 2nd Annual Deadwood 3 Wheeler Motorcycle Rally which will be held on July 12-17, 2016. If you attempt to book on-line you will more than likely encounter a message stating we are already full. THIS IS NOT TRUE. We have blocked out those dates on-line so the participants of next year's rally can get rooms first. The best way to get your rooms at First Gold is to call the toll free number 1-800-274-1876 x.1000 and ask for a room in the block 3 WHEEL RALLY. Hope that eliminates some of the confusion! More info will be posted on the facebook and 3 wheel rally pages as it becomes avail.

I am going and have already made my reservations.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm going. I'd like to hear who else is.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Deadwood 3 wheel rally

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    We have several from North Idaho and Eastern WA going and they have made reservations. There will no doubt be more from this area.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

Spyder Garage

I and Chico from Omaha have made hotel reservations along with another couple from NC (that's 3 Spyders going for sure). We have talked with some other Spyder ryders in our club and they are considering also?
    We are thinking that year 2 will be bigger and better AND we love to ride in the Black Hills.
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

I'm in so far !!!

Tommy J.
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Spyder Garage

Well since I only live about 45 minutes away I guess I better go.

Spyder Garage

Louise and I from Houston plan to be there for the first few days of the rally. We have reservations at the Marriott. The Rally is on our route of several places we are going to visit next summer on a great bike trip.
    Last edited by jcthorne; 08-20-2015 at 07:43 AM.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

I'll be going, but staying at the Best Western (reservation made)

AJ

Quote Originally Posted by cyclekid58 View Post
    Planning has begun for the 2016 Deadwood 3 wheel rally, it has been expanded for next year from July 12 through 17th. The extra 2 days are for more individualized rides and charity work. The main events and rides will still be the 14th-17th. Hotels are filling very fast already and info from Teresa from FirstGold is posted below. Sunday thru Thursday will be $119 a night and Friday and Saturday are $159.00. Teresa said that more vendors will be added next year and it will be bigger and better than before.

YES THERE ARE ROOMS!!
    First Gold Hotel has a block of rooms set aside for the 2nd Annual Deadwood 3 Wheeler Motorcycle Rally which will be held on July 12-17, 2016. If you attempt to book on-line you will more than likely encounter a message stating we are already full. THIS IS NOT TRUE. We have blocked out those dates on-line so the participants of next year's rally can get rooms first. The best way to get your rooms at First Gold is to call the toll free number 1-800-274-1876 x.1000 and ask for a room in the block 3 WHEEL RALLY. Hope that eliminates some of the confusion! More info will be posted on the facebook and 3 wheel rally pages as it becomes avail.

Last edited by PaladinLV; 08-30-2015 at 07:14 PM.

2014 RT-S
    Akrapovic Exhaust & Cat Bypass
    Bajaron Sway Bar w/links / Sena SM-10/Garmin 660
    Comfort Seat w Adjustable Backrest
    Decals by Purple Harley / Magic Strobe
    Kuryakyn Black Widow Pegs Rivco Highway Brackets
    Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder
    FOBO / Spyder Cuff / XM Radio w MC Antenna

2014 RT/S , Black

Spyder Garage

Default Deadwood

I'm planning on going again next year. I had a blast at the first rally! The scenery was fantastic, the towns in the Black Hills were fun to explore, and the locals were happy to see us. Count me in!!
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinLV View Post
    I'll be going, but staying at the Best Western (reservation made)

AJ
    The Floridians are also booked at the Best Western
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Just made our reservations at First Gold Hotel.
    See you all there!
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Whoop Whoop Whoop

Quote Originally Posted by PW2013STL View Post
    Just made our reservations at First Gold Hotel.
    See you all there!
    Got me my morning coffee in a gorgeous coffee cup...see you there..
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    Got me my morning coffee in a gorgeous coffee cup...see you there..
    I'll see you there, too! But I'm staying at an AirBnB place in town. I'll look for you guys!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Reservations made, but since I'm cheap will be staying at the Hicock House (Best Western)

AJ

YES THERE ARE ROOMS!!

2014 RT-S
    Akrapovic Exhaust & Cat Bypass
    Bajaron Sway Bar w/links / Sena SM-10/Garmin 660
    Comfort Seat w Adjustable Backrest
    Decals by Purple Harley / Magic Strobe
    Kuryakyn Black Widow Pegs Rivco Highway Brackets
    Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder
    FOBO / Spyder Cuff / XM Radio w MC Antenna

2014 RT/S , Black

Spyder Garage

Cool Deadwood 3 wheel rally

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinLV View Post
    Reservations made, but since I'm cheap will be staying at the Hicock House (Best Western)

AJ
    I am cheap too, I managed to get reservations at the Deadwood Hampton before prices started going up, and before the additional days were announced so will miss the 12th but be in sometime the 13th.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,

Spyder Garage

Default How are people getting notified when time gets closer?

Hi was talking to a couple that went 2015 and it sounds great. How do I get on a mailing list when detils beome more solidified?

Thanks in advance

Rick Fisch
    Rick Fisch
    2014 RT Limited

Spyder Garage

Default Deadwood

I'm going and am riding with MurphyBrown......again......

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Getting on list for Deadwood 3 wheel Rally and BTW Natinal TrikeIn

Quote Originally Posted by MrBilbo View Post
    Hi was talking to a couple that went 2015 and it sounds great. How do I get on a mailing list when detils beome more solidified?

Thanks in advance

Rick Fisch
    All you have to do is email teresas@firstgold.com and you will receive info - the registration form is already on www.d3wr.com event page and a tentative itinerary has been posted....or call 800-274-1876 X. 1102

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Deadwood 3 Wheel Rally and BTW National Trike-In

For those interested in more information about the 2nd Annual Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally and BTW National Trike-In - go to www.d3wr.com where you will find the tentative schedule of events posted and the registration form. You can always send an email to teresas@firstgold.com if you need additional info. It is anticipated that over 1200 trikes will be in Deadwood for 2016 and over 2000 people taking in the fun, vendors and activities.

Spyder Garage

Default Great time

I went to the first one this year and it was a blast. Met some great people and had some great riding. The Iron Mountain Road, Devils Tower, Sturgis and everything in between. I rode my 2014 RT from Columbia, SC and plan on going again next year. Looking forward to this rally catching on and growing each year.

Spyder Garage

I am in , will probally trailer spyder over from Gilbert AZ. I drove it over to Bike week at sturgis 2015.
    Kenn

Spyder Garage

Default Deadwood - Can't wait!

Sent my registration last week. Went last year and it was wonderful. Will be staying at Elkhorn Ridge RV Park in Spearfish, just 20 miles or so up the road from Deadwood. Most beautiful RV park I have seen. Hope to meet you all there.

Spyder Garage

Default Deadwood Spyder rally

Just a little less than 2 months till the 2016 Deadwood Rally, Theresa has been working her butt off to make this an even bigger and better event than last year, those of you that haven't signed up yet and are thinking about going need to do so and get reservations ASAP before everything in the area is sold out!
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,

Spyder Garage

Default Brothers of The Third Wheel

If you are a member of the Brothers of The Third Wheel club you will get a discount off of your rooms.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Count me in!!!!!

Just a little less than 2 months till the 2016 Deadwood Rally....
    Made my reservation last night. Missing the first day, prolly. Didn't go with FIrst Gold - got something a bit cheaper a little further out. How willI know the other Spyder Lovers there? Secret handshake? Coded horns?

Oh, wait..... We will be the ones on the Spyders!!

~Sandee~

~Sandee~
    2016 RT-L (Purchased used in February 2018)
    RT Dash Mount (from JT's Spyder Store)
    Kuryakin Trident Highway Pegs
    Hopnel Pouch
    Magic Mirrors
    Spyderpops Foam Handgrips
    Iron Butt #35273
    Girls on Spyders #2779