Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

GO for it. IMHO you will enjoy it alot.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by D&J's#2 View Post
    Check with Bradford Marine there in Hot Springs. Unfortunately, I know what you're talking about and the real problem is with the coil wires crossing the TCM. BRP discovered the reason for the glitch late this week. If you have any problems contact the Bradford Marine in North Little Rock's shop supv. They have the solution and it's fairly simple
    How about getting the answer - or having them come on here and share what they found to work for the fix?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    How about getting the answer - or having them come on here and share what they found to work for the fix?

This is does not effect every SE but it is a fix for some of them for sure.

If for whatever reason your SE gets stuck in gear and you pull over and turn the key off an then turn it back on again and your parking brake beeper does not beep at you like it would normally then your tcm has shut down. What seems to be happening is there a rf feed back coming from the coil pack that's messing up the computer. The fix is to run a ground wire from the coil pack mount to a good ground on the frame. I called one of my BRP contacts to verify this.

Spyder Garage

Now that's living up to your title Mr. Problem Solver

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    This is does not effect every SE but it is a fix for some of them for sure.

If for whatever reason your SE gets stuck in gear and you pull over and turn the key off an then turn it back on again and your parking brake beeper does not beep at you like it would normally then your tcm has shut down. What seems to be happening is there a rf feed back coming from the coil pack that's messing up the computer. The fix is to run a ground wire from the coil pack mount to a good ground on the frame. I called one of my BRP contacts to verify this.
    The glass is half full.
    Mike Murphy
    Happy Spyder Owner