Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Doc - Riverside View Post
    Weekend project complete. Looks sharp and reduces the heat during the hot days of southern summer.

I have a 2013 RT Limited, BRP installed those scoops and other panels as part of the factory recall, the retrofit made a BIG difference in how cool the Spyder now runs and fuel vapor odors were also reduced; BRP a new evap cannister was part of the retrofit. I'm definitely happier with my Spyder now!

Spyder Garage

Default Heat vent kit

Hello,
    Am trying to get this Heat vent from my dealer. BRP is stating that these are already on the 2014's. NOT on mine. I have a 2014- RT-S. What should part should i tell the dealer that i need???
    2014 RT-S
    YELLOW
    BajaRon Anti Sway bar
    Adjustable handle bars
    SpyderPops Skid plate

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by The Bee!! View Post
    Hello,
    Am trying to get this Heat vent from my dealer. BRP is stating that these are already on the 2014's. NOT on mine. I have a 2014- RT-S. What should part should i tell the dealer that i need???

Your dealer is a moron, IMO never take your bike in there. I don't remember the part #, but don't let anyone charge you more than $67, that is BRP's MSRP. You get the 2 vents, some insulating pieces and 2 bars to replace the acoustical panels and you NEED to do that too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.

Spyder Garage

Do you have a dealer around you or the Spokane area. The Kalispell dealer (Jesco) is no longer going to service the Spyder after 2 years. They have discontinued selling them as they weren't selling enough of them. Now i need to find a new dealer... Live in NW Montana.

Quote Originally Posted by pitzerwm View Post
    Your dealer is a moron, IMO never take your bike in there. I don't remember the part #, but don't let anyone charge you more than $67, that is BRP's MSRP. You get the 2 vents, some insulating pieces and 2 bars to replace the acoustical panels and you NEED to do that too.
    2014 RT-S
    YELLOW
    BajaRon Anti Sway bar
    Adjustable handle bars
    SpyderPops Skid plate

Spyder Garage

There is Ride Now, here but I don't take my bike there. If is something big, I'll trailer it to Vancouver. There is a dealer in Coeur d'Alene that is suppose to be decent.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by The Bee!! View Post
    Hello,
    The BRP Part number is....
    219800388 they run around $67 for the kit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Thank you, Teri

Quote Originally Posted by pitzerwm View Post
    There is Ride Now, here but I don't take my bike there. If is something big, I'll trailer it to Vancouver. There is a dealer in Coeur d'Alene that is suppose to be decent.
    2014 RT-S
    YELLOW
    BajaRon Anti Sway bar
    Adjustable handle bars
    SpyderPops Skid plate

Very Active Member SteveLaoyster's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Heated...

Sounds like I might be putting this on my 2016 RTS. First ryde out I noticed that the glove box got very warm along with my butt & crotch. Hope this helps. Would putting on the cat bypass on help too?? Thanks.
    AKA Jud Smales, Four Year Spyder Ryder!
    "Quando Omni Flunkus, Moritati"

The Critter 2016 RT-S
    Cat Bypass from Lamonster
    BajaRon Sway Bar
    Hella dual horns with relay
    BRP Hitch with trailer module
    Foam Grips
    Adjustable Air Deflectors
    Driver & Passenger Gel Pads in Seat
    Shorty antenna
    Ultraguard half cover
    Gremlin bell from my son
    Break Stripe Kit from Wrap My Spyder
    2016 RT-S , stock not yet Pearl White

Spyder Garage

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content.
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content.
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Approved!

Spyder Garage

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by oldguyinTX; 02-01-2017 at 08:06 PM.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Someone's gone & done it again!!

There's now a string of 6 posts above this (at time of posting) that no-one can see UNLESS they click both Thanks & Like!

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who just won't bother to do that, so if you actually want your posts to be read, you might want to go back & edit them in the advanced edits to un-check those boxes in Additional Options under Miscellaneous!!

It seems that once someone does it, either on purpose or inadvertently, then every post thereafter defaults to include those options until someone turns it off again!! With any luck, this post will have turned it off for all the following posts, but all the posts above this & after SteveLaoysters post will remain hidden to most until their original poster edits them.....
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-02-2017 at 12:34 AM. Reason: 6 posts above

Spyder Garage

You can either like me or hate me, I really don't care much which you choose. But to have to "like" a post in order to read it? Come on, If you have something to say, then say it. By that very definition of "like", I don't "like" you. If you don't have the courage to post openly, then stay off of this forum. I'm sure that there are other forums that you can be "liked" on. JMHO.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    You can either like me or hate me, I really don't care much which you choose. But to have to "like" a post in order to read it? Come on, If you have something to say, then say it. By that very definition of "like", I don't "like" you. If you don't have the courage to post openly, then stay off of this forum. I'm sure that there are other forums that you can be "liked" on. JMHO.
    Your comment is mystifying. Your post above is one of them that requires a thanks to read it!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.

Spyder Garage

Hi Doc, I was hoping to get pdf instructions on the RT venting information. I sent a friend request as I haven't been able to PM you with my email and a request for your write up on the RT vent information. My email is dvuch1@msn.com Thanks Dave
    2012 RTL 14 RTS , Pearl White @ Pearl White

Spyder Garage
    2015 RTS SE6 Special Series Red/Black w/Magnesium front fenders(bought in Nov. 2018 w/9,400 miles)
    Dynojet Power Commander V, Power Commander POD-300 Display, PCV Map Switch, Pedal Commander (WOW)
    Passenger Arm Rests, Windshield Air Wing
    Baja Ron's Sway Bar & Spring Adjusters
    Air Scoops, LaMonster's Hiway Pegs
    Magnetic Mirror Mounts, Air Innovations Seat Cushion
    Red Chrome pin striping on Black hood
    Federal Formoza AZ01 front tires (they're GREAT)
    Kumho Ecsta AST KU25 All-Season Tire - 225/50R15 91H
    LED bars above radiator inlets
    LED brake/running/turn signals on license plate frame
    Tag-Along trailer
    LED headlights LED fog lights (WOW)
    2" x 2" Road Lights inside front fenders
    7' x 10' Cargo trailer
    Garmin 396 LM GPS
    RLS Cat-delete resonator with China Akropovic muffler
    New Banshee AGM
    M3 TPMS on front tires
    Remote Control for Heated Jacket and Heated Riding Pants
    Analog Clock and Analog Volt Meter
    Loose Nut Behind Handlebars
    2015 RT-S Special Series , Stock Spark Plugs Brake Pedal Extension Cherry Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by davev1pa View Post
    Hi Doc, I was hoping to get pdf instructions on the RT venting information. I sent a friend request as I haven't been able to PM you with my email and a request for your write up on the RT vent information. My email is dvuch1@msn.com Thanks Dave
    I have a copy. Sent you an email.

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

Will these work on a 2019 RTL?? Just want to make sure before I order a set.

Thanks for your time and help!!
    P.W.

Spyder Garage
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Metallic Dark

Spyder Garage

Hi all, new member here. Just bought a 2012 RT-S. Went to the local dealer and checked on the vent kit and it is available, price as listed above - $67 and change. Would appreciate if someone could email me a copy of the instructions. TIA. Splat1520@juno.com
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-14-2020 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Fixed email address

Spyder Garage

Done!
    Eckhard

Spyder RT Ltd, 2011
    2011 RT Ltd. , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Eckhard
    Did not recieve