Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
I think I'm the MIKE you are referring to , Nice job, and very nice PICS.... ........I can't believe someone actually believed me .......good for you, you won't be dis-appointed.......I only use ONE on the rear wheel ...But I'm a dare Devil .....The only thing I would caution about is the distance of the front wheel anchors from the front tires / wheels. I don't think it's possible that the Spyder can move forward though.....and this is only as strong as the weakest LINK which is the ANCHORS .....I think your's are FINE....................Mike
Thanks Mike, I was limited by the length of the short strap with hook connected to the ratchet - caused me to have the angle you don't like. I would prefer to have the strap come straight down from the top of the tire - possibly could add another anchor which is straight down to run the strap through, but I thought it would be OK with the forward strap angle because the rear is secure and pulling toward rear while the front straps are pulling forward. I'll be checking the straps often the first time I haul it any distance. Appreciate your advice and comments.