Spyder Garage

Default F3S SE6 for sale

Do to an ongoing medical condition I have to sell my new Spyder. F-3S SE6 1906 miles 16K firm. My spyder has a cat delete on it, dual hand and foot brake, W/C rack, smoothy back rest, full cover and Kool ass small cover. It has a 20 inch Mastad windscreen on it and a separate blue ridge used 2 days. Comes with 2 helmets, new chaps, leggings and a worn 6 times mesh jacket. The spider can be converted back to stock in 1 hours work. My phone # for further information. James McWhirter 1-727-641-7777
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-17-2019 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Title - on an old post brought back by a rack enquiry! ;)

Spyder Garage

hey where did you get that rack from? thanks

Spyder Garage

You should list the year of your Spyder. Never mind - just notice when this was posted.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

I think Jaymac moved this on & bought a Ryker, but his health issues saw that get put up for sale too..... last action on the Forum was early August this year. So if you really want to know anything about the rack, your best bet might be to try calling the number in the first post.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!