Covington, GA

Spyder Garage

Default GA Roll-Call

Kathleen, GA

Spyder Garage

Buford. Let's do a ride soon!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Georgia Spyders Unite

Two here in Maysville, Ga. 2010's - One black and one blue. We went to Maggie Valley and rode the Dragon. What a blast! I wish I had known you all were in the area and going. One thing I noticed at Maggie Valley was that several of the states have great comraderie among the spyder owners and I was wishing there was something in my area like that. We need to get the Georgia Spyders together for a ride. Maybe we could meet in a central location and ride one weekend. It would be great to meet all the Georgia spyder owners.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by skosh View Post
    ...We need to get the Georgia Spyders together for a ride. Maybe we could meet in a central location and ride one weekend. It would be great to meet all the Georgia spyder owners.
    skosh, your profile sez you are retired. Do you have the time to coordinate/etc. something like this? I would be more than willing to assist but have to take care of the Golden Egg still. What I think we need is;

1. Identify each Georgia member (thought... temporarily have each GA member change the location info in their User CP to "Georgia On My Mind". That would enable easy sort to find GA Spyder Ryders.
    2. email for each Georgia member or commitment to check Spyderlovers PMs.
    3. Location of each member to enable calculation of 'central location'... a Google map (or something like) might assist in this. Or zipcode for each member.

NOTE: Any of the above could be wrong. But, may be a step in the right direction.

All, I nominate skosh as GA Chapter Chairperson. (if CP is correct and skosh is actually retired and... is willing.)
    Last edited by Yol Bolsun; 06-26-2011 at 11:18 AM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Glad to see all of the new Georgia posts. Picking a date and place to get together sounds like a great idea! I'm definately game!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

[quote=Big Bird;259273]
    Quote Originally Posted by GA-SPYDER View Post
    Does Westminster, SC count? there ain't hardly any one here in SC (yet) up for gatherings and rides.. meet and greets, figure me as if I was in Taccoa, GA
    Glenn as Big Bird
    Glenn,

Just my $.02. I would say more than welcome to join GA ryders IF we can get one going.

Oh, and don't forget to bring Spyderwolf with you.
    Last edited by Yol Bolsun; 06-27-2011 at 09:45 PM.

Spyder Garage

Tomorrow night, last Tuesday of each month, for those near the Augusta area there is a Bike Night at the Sno-Cap Drive In. They usually get a pretty good turnout of all kinds of bikes. Last month there were more Spyders there than I have ever seen before, so that was cool. It runs from 6-9 and my wife and I plan on being there with our Spyders.

For directions and more details about the place, check out their web site: http://www.snocapnorthaugusta.com/
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post
    Tomorrow night, last Tuesday of each month, for those near the Augusta area there is a Bike Night at the Sno-Cap Drive In. They usually get a pretty good turnout of all kinds of bikes. Last month there were more Spyders there than I have ever seen before, so that was cool. It runs from 6-9 and my wife and I plan on being there with our Spyders.

For directions and more details about the place, check out their web site: http://www.snocapnorthaugusta.com/
    Hey SpyderWolf,
    Would really like to go to Sno-Cap, just cain't be in town on Tues..or Wed..or Thurs....or, you get the idea. This work thing sure does get in the way! My oldest son is home from College and he will ride the Spyder or the M109 over there most Tuesdays.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GA-SPYDER View Post
    Hey SpyderWolf,
    Would really like to go to Sno-Cap, just cain't be in town on Tues..or Wed..or Thurs....or, you get the idea. This work thing sure does get in the way! My oldest son is home from College and he will ride the Spyder or the M109 over there most Tuesdays.
    Hi Carl,

I met quite a few of your friends there last month, and they told me about your work situation. If your son does go, tell him to come say hi to me. I will be easy enough to find.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post
    Hi Carl,

I met quite a few of your friends there last month, and they told me about your work situation. If your son does go, tell him to come say hi to me. I will be easy enough to find.
    Week nights really suck and a lot of weekends do too. BUT, we will make it happen sometime.

Spyder Garage

Default Augusta rider

RT rider - Augusta -

Sparky

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yol Bolsun View Post
    Week nights really suck and a lot of weekends do too. BUT, we will make it happen sometime.
    Weeknights are tough, and suck even more when severe thunderstorms roll through the area. We did not make it to the Sno Cap, I made it to Beech Island. SC, while the rest of the group was stuck in Barnwell, SC. I ended up ryding there to meet them for dinner instead.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkySpyder View Post
    RT rider - Augusta -

Sparky
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Spyder Garage

Smile Where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTspyderGA View Post
    I'm up here in Canton, GA. Has anyone had this problem??? I went to my tag office this morning and they denied me a tag, said that the Spyder is not on the list for street legal bikes. I now have to have Law enforcement inspect my Spyder and fill out an Affidavit. HELP!!!!
    Big T, do you still have a Spyder? I'm up in Waleska with a month old RT-S. I guess you diod well, they didn't question my Spyder, but the office pukes in ATL said there was no such model as an RT-SM. Freedom Power Sports in K'saw straightened it out.

Like to meet with ya if you still have your Spyder.

Tuck

Spyder Garage

Default North East Spyder Rider

I'm new to the Can-am spyder, bought a new one in July 2011. It's a RSS matte black and orange. I'm located in Mt. Airy, Ga. My wife and I are both retired and do most of riding Mon. - Fri. in North Ga. I do most of maintence, repair, & improvements myself. I look forward to meeting other Spyder riders. So y'all ride safe and have fun.

Mike

Spyder Garage

Columbus Ga. Traded for RTS 30 june. 4000 great miles so for, including a 2000 mile trip in the southeast mts and another of 1000. Interested in ga. rallys.

Jerry

Spyder Garage

Default Just outside the Perimeter North East Atlanta

Bought my 2011 RT-S in August and have 1,400 + in first 30 days. I LOVE this bike.
    Blue 2011 RT-S: My Economic Contributions: Rt Hand Brake, RAM handle bar cup holder, Kewl Metal Gadget mount for phone/GPS, Midland CB, High Tech V2 Wireless intercom, GloRiders-Blue, BRP hitch, Bike-rack for travel duffel, Grip Puppies, Arrow mirror turn signals, RT HMT Rear light, Utopia Driver's seat back, Lamont's NBV Highway pegs, SpyderPops BumpSkid, Baker Air Wings
    Life is a matter of Prospective We create our own Prospective.

Spyder Garage

I bought my used 2008 GS/RS yellow Spyder last Saturday at Mountain MotorSports in Conyers, GA. Learning to use the manual transmission since the first "bike" I ever drove was our (Yol Bolsun) RT SE5.

I'm able to get around the neighborhood with out stalling the engine, so maybe a longer ride is not too far off.

Her name is "Miss Daisy" and I am having a blast "Driving Miss Daisy"

Spyder Garage

Heya everyone. Got our '10 RT SE5 in April and really love it. Live in Kennesaw and we ride the Red Top Mtn area a lot, give a wave.

Spyder Garage

Grats on the purchase!!! We are a meet up this month in Augusta, and your invited (everyone is, so don't feel special )!!! Hope to see ya there!!

Spyder Garage

Lawrenceville Ga.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default GEORGIA ROLL CALL

I AM LOCATED IN MIDWAY, GA. JUST SOUTH OF SAVANNAH. WOULD LOVE TO FIND SOME RIDERS IN THIS AREA. CAN'T WAIT TO RIDE MY SPYDER IN THE MOUNTAINS.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by skosh View Post
    Two here in Maysville, Ga. 2010's - One black and one blue. We went to Maggie Valley and rode the Dragon. What a blast! I wish I had known you all were in the area and going. One thing I noticed at Maggie Valley was that several of the states have great comraderie among the spyder owners and I was wishing there was something in my area like that. We need to get the Georgia Spyders together for a ride. Maybe we could meet in a central location and ride one weekend. It would be great to meet all the Georgia spyder owners.

WONDERFUL IDEA. I LIVE NEAR SAVANNAH AND WOULD LOVETO RIDE WITH OTHER SPYDERS.

Spyder Garage

Default Winston, GA

We bought our RS 2010 in April this year and we are lovin it! My wife and I ride most weekends and look forward to meeting everyone in Augusta.