Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Talking Georgia Roll Call

OK..2008 SM5 first edition full moon #198 Tybee Island, Ga.
    Gets a lot of attention here at beach,Love It..

Freebob

Spyder Garage

Brooks,Ga Spalding County
    2008 Full Moon SM5
    Purchased @ Xtreme Powersports in Columbus.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Ga rally

I just wanted to let all the lovers know about this place here in unadilla,ga it's call Angel city here is the link http://www.angelcityrally.com take a look i would like if some could come

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Ga rally

you can also see Angel city on youtube under Angel city rally 2007

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default new to spyder world

Just bought #1969 used and lovin every minute of it; spin a web every chance I get! Look forward to talkin with ya'll!

Spyder Garage

ice monkey Red 09 traded 09 Harley Street glide in on my new 3 wheeler, had the need 4 speed, lol

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Bump

Just keeping it active. Got to take the beast in to Tomberlin today. First time at a dealer since I bought it. It's got a miss at steady speed. Runs fine if you jump on the throttle. Wierd. Wish me luck!

Spyder Garage

Snellville, GA
    Mark & Mary Lou Lawson
    Snellville, GA USA
    '10 RT-S PE #0031
    '10 RT-622 Trailer
    '08 Yellow SM5 #2332
    '01 Black GL1800A Goldwing #0930

"Remember in the darkness what you have learned in the light." - Joe Bayly

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Toccoa, Ga.

Premiere edition # 1077 Silver.

Took delivery of my Spyder Jan of 2008. Been loving it since!!

Any rides, let me know.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Canton GA

Any ryders up this way? Maybe we could ride some on weekends or evenings.
    BigTGA
    09 SE5, Red, Sat radio

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default F.W.I.W.

LaGrange.... purchased at Extreme power Sports in Columbus GA.

Silver SM5....

Trying to sell now... need funds for medical reasons.

Scott

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Update

Got mine back from the so-called Spyder Dealer. Sat there for two weeks. They said that they had bikes in service that had been there for a month. I guess that they could not tell me that two weeks ago. I went and picked it up this past Friday and all I got for my troubles was some nice new scratches and a parking brake that doesn't work. It did when I dropped it off. I thought that maybe I'm not one of the "prized customers" since I didn't buy it there. Talked to someone on Saturday night that did buy one there and he got the same service.
    Hopefully, if anybody is passing through Augusta, GA, your doesn't have a problem.
    TOMBERLINE is a place that I will never step into again.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GA-SPYDER View Post
    All Right,
    Who and where are ya? Let's see where everybody is.

Cumming, GA. (Lake Lanier) 2009 SE Black & Silver.
    4" risers, Fog light kit, Seat rest & 25" windshield. Next week will add running boards for my wife. Had to find someone to make the adaptors.

Purchased new from Polaris of Cumming. 2nd bike I bought from Jeff. Great dealer! Had a 2005 Victory Vegas 8 ball with much chrome on it.

Riding bikes since I was 14 and have had many since. I won't tell my age but, some think I have been down here since Sherman came through (joke).

Just love the wind in my face and so does my wife. She is wanting to learn how to ride now. I think she has the fever. Well maybe Jeff will get to sell us #3?

Spyder Garage

Jim Alpha, occasional Cumming resident. 09 Silver SE5. Service at Polaris-Victory of Cumming has been excellent! Jeff and his team are very responsive to customers.

My Spyder was purchased from Broward Motorsports down in West Palm Beach since I was down there this winter. Broward is also good about service on Spyder.
    Happy Owner * 2013 RT Limited, 2009 RS SE-5

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Any expierence with the dealer in Lawrenceville?

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this dealership? Also... should I expect to pay sticker on this bike at this point? I am wondering what I am looking for "tax, tag and title"... like the total price for a SE5.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DigiratiAgent View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this dealership? Also... should I expect to pay sticker on this bike at this point? I am wondering what I am looking for "tax, tag and title"... like the total price for a SE5.
    I didn't buy mine from them, bought from the Cumming dealer, but their service sucks. Been taking mine to the Lawrenceville dealer the last few times for service, they are also closer. They seem to know the Spyder a lot better than the Cumming dealer. The service mgr. there owns his own Spyder, slightly modified, He is very willing to talk Spyders with you. He suggested to me to add a Juice Box to cure my bad running Spyder, after the update. But said I should wait a few weeks to see if BRP comes up with a fix, which they are apparently working on now. When I ordered my Spyder last June, Ray the owner of the Lawrenceville store was about $200 more than Jeff the owner of the Cumming store. But like they say you get what you pay for. Dont know about their prices now. But go see Ray

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GA-SPYDER View Post
    Got mine back from the so-called Spyder Dealer. Sat there for two weeks. They said that they had bikes in service that had been there for a month. I guess that they could not tell me that two weeks ago. I went and picked it up this past Friday and all I got for my troubles was some nice new scratches and a parking brake that doesn't work. It did when I dropped it off. I thought that maybe I'm not one of the "prized customers" since I didn't buy it there. Talked to someone on Saturday night that did buy one there and he got the same service.
    Hopefully, if anybody is passing through Augusta, GA, your doesn't have a problem.
    TOMBERLINE is a place that I will never step into again.
    YUP! They are a real prize aren't they (please note dripping with sarcasm). They don't believe in returning calls either.

Went to Hilton Head Motorsports to buy ours. Great bunch of guys there! Maybe you can call them? You won't be sorry.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Went to Columbia Powersports Center And it only took them 3 hours to do the first and second update. That's a whole lot better than 2 weeks at the "Pretend" dealer in Augusta.
    That's really sad, seeing that they are about 5 miles from the house.
    I've had it apart in the garage for about 2 months, getting the hood, front fenders, and panel around the steering head painted black. Was going to do all of the silver panels. Maybe during the winter. I also painted all of the foot peg brackets, handlebar cover, NMN risers, and the mat finish grilles gloss black. Got the emblems and the center rear tail light from Evan. Added a bunch of red L.E.D.s under the tupperware. Looks cool at night. So far, so good on the D.P.S. update and it's fix.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default New to me spyder

Just picked up my spyder a few days ago. 2008 Yellow/black. 908 miles. looking forward to adding some miles to that, if the temps get above freezing!
    I am in Lawrenceville, Ga.

Spyder Garage
    great feed back with pictures

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tazmaniac View Post
    Just picked up my spyder a few days ago. 2008 Yellow/black. 908 miles. looking forward to adding some miles to that, if the temps get above freezing!
    I am in Lawrenceville, Ga.
    welcome Supposed to be close to 60 degrees by next Friday! Ride it like there is nothing wrong with the DPS!
    (We really need for this problem to go away)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks. I hope temps do go up! I am getting the heated gear wired in today anyway. Add GPS. Get the jobs done while the weather sux. I have to take it in next week for a couple recalls that have not been performed then it is time to see what this thing has.
    I am hoping my wife will show an interest in learning to ride it. If so I may get to keep the Concours too.

Spyder Garage

Default New kid (older than dirt) on the block Winder, GA

Got my toy and no Spyders to play with? Mines an09 SM5, had the DPS checked and never an issue. Wanna ride, let me know? Ride safe.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BigTspyderGA View Post
    I'm up here in Canton, GA. Has anyone had this problem??? I went to my tag office this morning and they denied me a tag, said that the Spyder is not on the list for street legal bikes. I now have to have Law enforcement inspect my Spyder and fill out an Affidavit. HELP!!!!

Have them look it up in NADA under motorcycles, it's listed.
    Hope it helps, we are returning from vacation with our new 2010 RS S
    heading to Jasper, Ga.
    Hope we don't run into the same problem.

Spyder Garage

Jasper, Ga bringing our new 2010 RS S home from our Fl vacation