Spyder Garage

Default My Spyder Trike is in motion

Aug of 2013, I bought my first Spyder and fell in love. I shared blogs and photos concerning my love of riding and the freedom of spirit with Frank Milholland, a composer, who was inspired to write a piece of music for me called "Trikes in Motion". It is an oboe solo. The organist at my church liked the piece and has accompanied me several times at recitals, then, we played in church with the church organ -- WONDERFUL!! My husband and I have made Go Pro videos; he sorted through them and photos and made a video to go with the piece. - We did discover that 4 minutes is not much time, but I wanted to share that the enthusiasm of the ride is contagious and translatable in to music and video.

There are hours of video on the cutting room floor, but it was a blast, planning for this.

https://youtu.be/1XMBmyrRuXw

Spyder Garage

Not sure why I'm humming "Mary had a little lamb" after watching this... Lol
    Brian Kay - Kennesaw, GA
    2014 RT-S SM6 Pearl White (KHAOS)
    TricLED 3rd and 4th Brake Lights - TricLED Turn Signals - TricLED Side Fender Lights - Airhawk R Seat Pad - Smoothspyder Belt Tensioner - JT's Dash Mount - JT's USB and 12v Power Unit - Stebel 139dB Multi Sound Horn - Lamonster NBV Highway Pegs - BRP Adjustable Wind Deflectors - Cal-Sci Stock Extra Wide Windshield - Baja Ron Sway Bar - WrapMySpyder 1330 Triple decals - Ultimate Tallboy Seat - BRP Sat Radio - ELKA Stage 2 Front Shocks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Kay View Post
    Not sure why I'm humming "Mary had a little lamb" after watching this... Lol
    Close, but you should be humming "merrily we roll along."

Spyder Garage

Default Gotta say..!!

The powerpoint/video is great.. the musical arrangement is wonderful. but for me they don't seem to fit together.. could be the instruments used or the tempo... Must be nice though, to have a musical arrangement made up special for you and your ryde...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black