Quote Originally Posted by HotRodLincoln View Post
    So whats that shake out to? $1200?
    $1300

Bootie-The Grievous Angel
    2015 F3-S, ISCI Handbrake, F4 32" Windshield, Zumo 660 GPS, Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Default ISCI Handbrake for the F3

Quote Originally Posted by Bootie View Post
    I just ordered the ISCI Handbrake directly from ISCI. They have a 20% off sale on right now. Now may be a good time to buy.
    I had their brake on my 2010 RT and I simply cannot get used to driving without one. They say the installation is easier on the
    F3 than on the RT.
    I just finished installing my ISCI handbrake on my F3. The installation went well and was not very difficult. Bleeding the system was no big problem.
    ISCI, as usual, did a fantastic engineering job on this kit. For me, it is well worth the $1300.
    Oh, and I have the BRP floorboards and they posed no problem, at all.
    Only problem I did have was a result of pinching the wires on the handlebar with the mounting hardware. The electrical system went berserk. ISCI's instructions even warned about this. My problem was that I had had heated grips installed at the dealer and this resulted in some extra wires for which there was no room in the mounting hardware. Once I found and corrected the pinched wire(s) the problem went away. Ultimately I had to grind some extra space in the right-side switch housing so I could re-route the wires. This was the most time consuming task of the day.
    But, as they say, "All's well that ends well" and I LOVE having that hand brake again (I had one on my 2010 RT, too). It SUCKS that BRP doesn't offer this as an option.

Bootie-The Grievous Angel
    2015 F3-S, ISCI Handbrake, F4 32" Windshield, Zumo 660 GPS, Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Spyder ISCI handbrake

I to need the ISCI handbrake. Should I put it on the left or right side? Would it be a hassle with the gas throttle on the right with it?

Anybody done this?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TommySnake View Post
    I to need the ISCI handbrake. Should I put it on the left or right side? Would it be a hassle with the gas throttle on the right with it?

Anybody done this?
    Right Side Tommy, you won't be needing throttle when braking, all 2 wheel MC's have the front brake lever on the RIGHT!
    2020 RTL Chrome, Marsala Red "Non-Directional Tires, Centramatic Balancers"
    Front- Kumho KH-16 175/55r15 @17psi, Rear-General Altimax RT-45 215/60r15 @20psi
    BaJa Ron Ultra 3 pcs sway bar kit
    7jurock 25" tinted windscreen w/flip
    Frogman Dave's "Signal Button"
    If in Doubt, Don't Do It!
    " Pros: Excellent Bug Killer, Cons: Pizz Poor Pothole Dodger"

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rjs View Post
    Hello everyone I ordered my F3s in Febuary I traded in my 2013 St limited on April 29th my st had the ISCI handbrake which is a must have for me due to being a Para (paralyzed from the waist down)I have been contacting ISCI
    and inquiring about the handbrake at least monthly, the latest is not until
    September. any one else WAITING?

Ric
    Motorcycle Dave's LOGO #1.jpg

Hi Ric
    I stock the hand brakes for all CanAm Spyder models, ISCI Hand Brake.jpgIf you look above you will see I am one of the sponsors of this site
    I am a brick and mortar shop as well as an on line accessories dealer / distributor. I sell EVERYTHING on line for less than anyone
    because on line I am not installing so I can sell for much less than everyone else. If you notice when you look at my website there
    are NO prices here because the Mfg. will not allow listing prices lower than their MAP pricing.
    Simply Give me a call 209-887-3283 9:00AM to 8:00PM 7 days a week I will be happy to give you the Spyder Lovers Member price.
    Motorcycle Dave's LOGO #1.jpg

Spyder Garage

It always pays to check the dates of the First post in a thread AND the Last Few posts in a thread before replying or adding to it people!?!

rjs started this thread with his post about trading in his ST Ltd on an F3 S & needing to fit an ISCI handbrake waayyy back in 2015; his last post on the Forum was in mid 2017; & he hasn't visited the site since about Dec 2020.... Then until your post today Tommy, the most recent post added to this thread was from back in Feb 2016; and besides yourself & the 2 posts immediately above yours Dave, it looks like there's not too many more than maybe 3 other posters who've done anything on the Forum over the last couple of years... So, I'd suggest that expecting anything too much more enlightening beyond Knizar's response ( ) juuust might be asking a bit too much from this little bit of thread archeology!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!