Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default future group rides

As the number of dealers in Oklahoma are now starting to increase so should the number of Spyder owners, so maybe someday soon we can start to organize rides. If people aren't sure what to think about one Spyder going down the road just imagine what the reaction would be by a whole pack o' spydies. So I guess post under Oklahoma and we'll see what comes about.

Spyder Garage

Default oklahoma

I'm here arach ready to ride. I think there are several in OK that do not read or know about this site as I have put out a few calls on the general forum. But in time we will have 20 spyder on route 66. I know duvalls is making a phone and email list.

Spyder Garage

Default NE oklahoma and NW arkdansas and southwest Ark,

Send location and phone number to Skeet at 1525 104 NW, grove, 7344.
    Decent days and early start. I am ready,

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Guess we'll have to plan a midway meet point for our Grove ryder. I pass through there once a month on my jobs route, beautiful area. I was at the Tulsa boat show tonight and saw three diffrent dealers for Spyders there, cool. Asked how many each had sold so far and it was from 3 to several for each. We should have quite a group here by this summer. Looking forward to our future rides.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arachnomania View Post
    As the number of dealers in Oklahoma are now starting to increase so should the number of Spyder owners, so maybe someday soon we can start to organize rides. If people aren't sure what to think about one Spyder going down the road just imagine what the reaction would be by a whole pack o' spydies. So I guess post under Oklahoma and we'll see what comes about.
    Jim Barrett in Grove, Oklahoma. 918-786-4321
    Spyder Rider since 4/2008 -- Over 12,000 miles

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default New Spyder Rider in Edmond, Ok

Hi All, My wife and I just bought a 09 SE5 and have reallybeen enjoying it. I've been looking online trying to find peoplein the area to ride with but haven't had much luck. We live in Edmond and we are always up to take a ride and meet people. You can add me to your address list if you like.

Doug and Janet Boyd
    12275 Quailridge Circle
    Edmond, Ok. 73034
    zx12rfun@cox.net
    405-471-2006 mbl.

It's good to know there's other spyder people out there.

Thank for your time,

Doug

Spyder Garage

Default Roland

I am in Roland Oklahoma and do not know one person around hear that owns a spyder My wife and I have went on rides with others that have 2 wheelers and trikes but no spyder owners , so maybe one day we can meet some of you all out there some place ?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default gettin bout time

With all the rain and cool weather we've had lately we have'nt ridden nearly enough. My wife recently got her very own Spyder too but it's in the shop with a minor oil leak waiting on a seal to ship. With our schedule it looks like June before we're ready to start full fledge riding, like exploring old route 66 areas. Look forward to riding with the other members.

Spyder Garage

In Muskogee. Had mine about a week.

Still working out some mods and toys but love it.
    2022 RT Limited , Carbon black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

hopefully we can get a ride together sometime. just go out for day trips right now from Purcell, need to see if there is any interest for a get together of a few riders.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Post South OKC

My wife and I bought our PE RT SE5 in April of this year. 300 miles so far with no problems. Looking forward to seeing more sypders out and about this summer.

rick&teresa

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default long time no see

haven't been on here in quite awhile, wondering if anyone is still wanting to get together for rides in Oklahoma. Have yet to see another Spyder while on mine, only see them while in cars.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default A new spyder rider

Hello fellow riders! My name is Ed Marr and I live in the Tulsa area. I have never owned a m/c and so this 2014 RT Limited was a birthday gift to myself. I just returned from my first road trip to Toledo, Ohio. I traveled 1924 miles round trip and the vehicle was an awesome ride. The only contention that I experienced was the stiff cross winds. The best way to describe it is too say that the front end seemingly dove tailed in this stout wind the entire trip. I am a big man and I tell you, I got fatigued by days end. But no other difficulties other than the looky loos. I am searching for a spyder club. Unable to find one locally. Any comments?

All the Best,

Ed Marr

Spyder Garage

You might check the dates on this particular thread. 2009 and 2010.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman1951 View Post
    Hello fellow riders! My name is Ed Marr and I live in the Tulsa area. I have never owned a m/c and so this 2014 RT Limited was a birthday gift to myself. I just returned from my first road trip to Toledo, Ohio. I traveled 1924 miles round trip and the vehicle was an awesome ride. The only contention that I experienced was the stiff cross winds. The best way to describe it is too say that the front end seemingly dove tailed in this stout wind the entire trip. I am a big man and I tell you, I got fatigued by days end. But no other difficulties other than the looky loos. I am searching for a spyder club. Unable to find one locally. Any comments?

All the Best,

Ed Marr
    Hello Ed checkout the Oklahoma forum. There r others in your area.
    2012 RT Limited. Flag graphics, Lower vader wings LEDs, Lower day runner LEDs, Uper turn signal LEDs, Tip LEDs, Finder strip LEDs, Mud flap running an turn LEDs, Inside morrirs turn LEDs, 3-4 brake LEDs, Blue LEDs top under dash, Cup hollders, Large foot rest, HWY foot rest, K&N air flter, GloRyders with remote, Elka shocks 1+R, Soomthspyder, GoPro Hero3, BRP hitch, Diamond shadow trailer.

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome from Edmond Ok

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman1951 View Post

All the Best,

Ed Marr

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ed, my name is Ron Hall and I live in Broken Arrow. I'd like to get a group of Spyder riders together in the northeast OK area, maybe you'd like to help get that going. My email addy is ronniehall9352@valornet.com. Drop me a note and let's set up a breakfast or lunch get together.
    Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Bev518 View Post

Spyder Garage

Have come across a few and seen some roll through Mustang, but while driving, walking the dog or on the Buell. Was on the Buell last Saturday night in a traffic jam on El Reno after a fireworks show at the Boathouse district and 3 rolled through. Anyone have a recommendation for a Spyder dealer/service closest to Mustang? I have yet to visit one since moving here and few dealerships at all since moving here.
    In the twisties I was playing the tart...
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black