Spyder Garage

Cool Any other Ryders in NE Arkansas?

I haven't seen a Spyder other than mine yet but I sure hope there are others out there! (My dealer has sold a couple so they have to be somewhere!)

I'm going to try to get a small riding club together. My dealer has agreed to provide some support. (Parts and accessories discounts, prizes, media promotion, etc.)

Maybe it will end up only being a few rides a year but I sure hope it turns out to be more active. I'm out riding nearly every day and it would be neat to have some company!

Anyways, if you know anyone who lives in NE Arkansas please let them know about this club. The other parts of Arkansas are more famous for their scenery and stuff but the Crowley's Ridge area is very cool, too. We have a lot of interesting places to visit, historical markers, parks and stuff like that. The roads that run through the ridge are surprisingly twisty compared to the rest of the area. Plus, the people around here are real nice.

I have a Facebook page for the club set up. Just search for "Crowley's Ridge Spyder Club" and it should show up.

If there are any questions please let me know!

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Default :)

Good luck there. Dont know about NE side but few gonna show up on NW side bikes blues & BBQ. http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org. Come on over & join up
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

There are a few of us here in NE area (Jonesboro). I have had mine since 2011. I have joined in on a few of the Central Arkansas rides that Chuck leads and have been good rides. Due to work/family, etc. .I have not gotten to ride as much this year as normal. Hope to get back riding more this Fall.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ArkTerry View Post
    There are a few of us here in NE area (Jonesboro). I have had mine since 2011. I have joined in on a few of the Central Arkansas rides that Chuck leads and have been good rides. Due to work/family, etc. .I have not gotten to ride as much this year as normal. Hope to get back riding more this Fall.
    Let me know what you (or others) are looking for in a club. I have experience with managing a cycling club but I'm new to Spyders. I've only lived here for a little more than four years so I'm still learning my way around.

Please let your friends know about the Facebook group.

Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Default In Jonesboro

I live in Jonesboro and have had a Spyder now for about 3 years. I have a friend that has a spyder here too. Would love to get together and do some riding. I’ll check out the facebook page.
    Custom Dynamics LED High-Mount Brake Light
    BajaRons Custom Performance Anti-Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Ride #1

CRSC will have its first "organized" ride on Saturday, August 29th.

The meeting point will be at the entrance to Village Creek State Park. (Just park near the grass triangle at the entrance.)

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.1716.../data=!3m1!1e3

The ride will be from the park to Helena and back via Crowley's Ridge Parkway. There is a fantastic visitor center in Helena where we can take a break.

The ride will leave at 2:30PM.

The visitor center is open until 6PM. There is an ethanol-free gas station in Marianna that we can stop at if there is a need for fuel.

Please ensure that you have whatever you need to be a legal operator of your Spyder. (Driver's license, vehicle registration, proof of insurance and the proper endorsement on your license.)

Please RSVP here or on the Facebook page.

See you Saturday!

Spyder Garage

More info on the club web page: http://www.facebook.com/crspyderclub

Ride #2 is on Monday at 11AM

Here is the route: http://www.plotaroute.com/route/113121

It is around 185 miles. I have traveled this route numerous times before so there are no surprises. There are multiple points on the route where it can be shortened if needed. There are plenty of fuel stops. I have purposely laid it out to minimize traffic. I typically average 45MPH (Not counting breaks!) so figure five to six hours for this trip.

In Marion there is a historical marker for the Sultana disaster. We can stop there to check the marker out. I like to incorporate historical markers into my rides.

Here is a scan of the brochure about the disaster: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8230728/sultana.pdf

Be assured that nobody will be pushed to do anything they don't want to do. Personally, I very rarely travel faster than 55MPH so if you like to go fast this ride is not for you!

Some parts of this ride are very twisty. In some cases going the speed limit in those areas is risky, so I tend to ride slower.

Thanks!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by iSpydr View Post
    I live in Jonesboro and have had a Spyder now for about 3 years. I have a friend that has a spyder here too. Would love to get together and do some riding. I’ll check out the facebook page.
    iim in jonesboro too--where did u get ur bajarons sway bar installed--the dealer here told me they never heard of laser alignment and that seems to be all they talk about on the forums lol

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    iim in jonesboro too--where did u get ur bajarons sway bar installed--the dealer here told me they never heard of laser alignment and that seems to be all they talk about on the forums lol

you can get the BajaRon bar installed and the laser alignment and much more at Spyderpops in Pearcy Ark (just outside of Hot Springs Ark.) call him at 1 501 627-4008 or go to his sponsor page on this forum

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Spyderpops did mine at Spyderfest in Springfield. Like Cruzr Joe said he has a shop down by Hot Springs. I would think the Spyder dealer here in Jonesboro could put one on if you ordered it online tho.

iSpydr - Jim
    Custom Dynamics LED High-Mount Brake Light
    BajaRons Custom Performance Anti-Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Default New Spyder Owner Blytheville

Looking for a group to go riding with. New owners (We) are looking for Spyder owners too in the area.

Spyder Garage

Default NEA riders group

Quote Originally Posted by Jlbmpo View Post
    Looking for a group to go riding with. New owners (We) are looking for Spyder owners too in the area.
    Me and my friend Mike at Spyder Extras in Jonesboro are trying to get a small group of riders for the NEA area, Jonesboro, Wynne, Brinkley, and joint areas. Let me know if you are interested.

Terry
    2020 RTL SE6 , RED W/BLACK TRIM AND CHROME ACCENTS

Spyder Garage

I am a new spyder owner in the Paragould area, actually North of Paragould around the Marmaduke, Lafe area, small communities so I usually go with Paragould as a location. I am retired and raise a few cattle, this all sounds interesting.

Steve

Spyder Garage

We are NW. Harrison area. We see Spyders here most every day. How far are you from Dyess? We would like to visit the boyhood home of Johnny Cash some day.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Just moved to Atkins from Virginia a few months ago, unfortunately you are all a bit to far out for me

Spyder Garage

MIke Nelson owner of Spyder Extras in Jonesboro has just formed a small Spyder rider group and is current looking other riders. I would love to get the groups together for a ride in the near future.
    Below is some info and the FB page.
    This Facebook group is for US Spyder Ryders Northeast Arkansas Chapter and the Spyder community. (http://www.usspyderryders.com/)
    The objective … See More

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Just moved to Atkins from Virginia a few months ago, unfortunately you are all a bit to far out for me
    The Central Arkansas Chapter of the US Spyder Ryders has members in Russellville and farther west and all the way down to Hot Springs. Me, I'm in Maumelle. If you're on Facebook, look us up. I'll send you a PM.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

US Spyder Rider Northeast Arkansas had the pleasure to have a meet and greet with the US Spyder Rider Central Arkansas chapter in Heber Springs. Over 30 bikes showed up, hadagreat time.