Spyder Garage

Default The Hub, Arkansas - Is it still motorcycle friendly?

This place has changed hands a couple of times in recent years. Is it still motorcycle friendly? Thx
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2018 F3 Limited - Intense Red Pearl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Spyder Garage

Can we assume you are talking about a place somewhere in Arizona?
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

no in Arkansas
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2018 F3 Limited - Intense Red Pearl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Spyder Garage

We live about 10 miles from the location. The area around Marble Falls is pretty much abandoned. I would not spend a night in the area.

The most recent reviews are one star. They also show Dogpatch on the map. This particular amusement park went out of business in the late 90's. We took a trip up to the grounds and were not impressed.

If you want to stay in the area, there are a couple nicer places in Jasper. Jasper also has the famous Ozark Cafe, very biker friendly. Most motels and hotels are motorcycle friendly here in AR. They get lots of riders from all over. i would recommend saving your money at the Hub and stay elsewhere.

Read the first two reviews from 2020 and see what I mean.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 06-14-2021 at 09:02 AM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Did a trip to Arkansas 2 summers ago. We spend 4 days in Mountain View riding the area, and then another 3 days in Eureka Springs doing the same. Lotta great roads out there. The trip to and from Arizona left a lot to be desired though. Second morning we got snowed on leaving Santa Rosa, NM, then rain the next day and half to Mountain View. Then great weather while in Arkansas. On the way home, we got caught in the worst storm I have ever ridden in going west out of Tulsa. Once we hit I40 we were faced with 40-50mph headwinds.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rjinaz86323 View Post
    This place has changed hands a couple of times in recent years. Is it still motorcycle friendly? Thx
    Confusing...might want to call them

https://www.google.com/search?q=The+...obile&ie=UTF-8
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

I updated some of the information in my post above.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    We live about 10 miles from the location. The area around Marble Falls is pretty much abandoned. I would not spend a night in the area.

The most recent reviews are one star. They also show Dogpatch on the map. This particular amusement park went out of business in the late 90's. We took a trip up to the grounds and were not impressed.

If you want to stay in the area, there are a couple nicer places in Jasper. Jasper also has the famous Ozark Cafe, very biker friendly. Most motels and hotels are motorcycle friendly here in AR. They get lots of riders from all over. i would recommend saving your money at the Hub and stay elsewhere.

Read the first two reviews from 2020 and see what I mean.
    What ARTraveler said! We used to go there every year for a bike reunion and it was great. Then it sold, then it was taken back by the original owner, then it was sold, and who knows what's going on now. Been by a couple times in the last few years and I'm not impressed (haven't been by in about a year though, so ?). If it were me, I'd look elsewhere and not take the chance. Just my thoughts from down the road in the Arkansas woods.

O. J.
    Ridin' "Lucille", the MusicMaker
    a 2017 F3 Limited (Pure Magnesium Metallic)
    Wife, Jan, riding "Ruby Jane"
    a 2016 F3-T (Intense Red Pearl)
    2017 F3-Limited , Magnesium (light grey)