Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Cool Any other Ryders in NE Arkansas?

I haven't seen a Spyder other than mine yet but I sure hope there are others out there! (My dealer has sold a couple so they have to be somewhere!)

I'm going to try to get a small riding club together. My dealer has agreed to provide some support. (Parts and accessories discounts, prizes, media promotion, etc.)

Maybe it will end up only being a few rides a year but I sure hope it turns out to be more active. I'm out riding nearly every day and it would be neat to have some company!

Anyways, if you know anyone who lives in NE Arkansas please let them know about this club. The other parts of Arkansas are more famous for their scenery and stuff but the Crowley's Ridge area is very cool, too. We have a lot of interesting places to visit, historical markers, parks and stuff like that. The roads that run through the ridge are surprisingly twisty compared to the rest of the area. Plus, the people around here are real nice.

I have a Facebook page for the club set up. Just search for "Crowley's Ridge Spyder Club" and it should show up.

If there are any questions please let me know!

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images