Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Baron,

I'm currently running into this issue as well. I am still currently researching. But it seems to intermittently happen when I do a quick acceleration and let the RPMs get between 6500 to 7000 (in first or 2nd gear). Since yesterday I concentrated on staying within the 5500 and 6000 rpms and no more check transmission fault.

billybovine,

The only fault code that shows is 'check transmission'. It never provides a numeric fault code. I do the Hr mode+ high beam check and it still only shows the 'check transmission' with no numeric code.

When I turn the bike off and back on the error code is gone and it shows 'no active fault code' and rides fine.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Ahh. So that's why someone asked about the headlights. I know it has nice LED signals along with extended mirrors to accommodate the big windscreen. And LED lights for the license plate frame that's recessed into the rear little "fender" over the back tire. I know any part wasn't skimped on and no Taiwan knock offs. But who knows. Um, the headlights seem to function well, but I really think they're stock based on the hue of the lift they emit. I'll definitely try and pull those codes. Thanks all. You're the best.