Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default after market exhaust

i have a 2015 spyder rs-s and am looking for a slip-on exhaust. no one seems to have one for a 2015 but think a 2013 or 2014 has the same fitment. someone reviewed the yoshimura and said the 2013 was a perfect fit on his 2014. revzilla said that two brothers lumps 2013 thru 2015 together and assumes the fitment is the same for all three years. anyone know for sure?

Spyder Garage

Default Let's see..!!

I would think the 15's are no different than the 13/14's in the exhaust. Especially the RS/RSS. In 13 they changed to the big external cat and bolt on muffler and from parts catalogues look to be the same. You could check part numbers..cheapcycleparts.com has what you need as far as part numbers and blow ups...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Cheap, light and noisey...they get bigger and quieter and more $ from there.
    http://rls-exhaust.myshopify.com/
    In the twisties I was playing the tart...
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Very Active Member stormtrooper's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mhertz17 View Post
    i have a 2015 spyder rs-s and am looking for a slip-on exhaust. no one seems to have one for a 2015 but think a 2013 or 2014 has the same fitment. someone reviewed the yoshimura and said the 2013 was a perfect fit on his 2014. revzilla said that two brothers lumps 2013 thru 2015 together and assumes the fitment is the same for all three years. anyone know for sure?
    Whatever you do DO NOT BUY the Tailgunner.Its a POS

2014 RT-S SE6 Pearl White

Grip Puppies, 12 volt power outlet, BRP comfort seat, Tri-Axis adjustable handlebars, BajaRons sway bar & links, Spyderpops Bump Skid w/Inlaid LED's & Stainless steel Kott grilles,SmoothSpyder belt tensioner,Carbon fiber dipped wind deflectors,Lamonster NBV highway brackets,Lamonster cat delete pipe,

Spyder Garage

In regards to the tailgunner, did the bearings seize? I was wondering about the longevity of the of the assembly since it is the whole novelty of the exhaust. Rotating Gatlin...
    In the twisties I was playing the tart...
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Very Active Member stormtrooper's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AMTJIM View Post
    In regards to the tailgunner, did the bearings seize? I was wondering about the longevity of the of the assembly since it is the whole novelty of the exhaust. Rotating Gatlin...
    No.That part is solid and a little WD40 keeps it free and clean.It was the exhaust elbow that attaches the Tailgunner to the pipe/Cat.It fit like garbage.Wrong size and leaked like hell.Customer service sucked.I am in the process of returning it.

2014 RT-S SE6 Pearl White

Grip Puppies, 12 volt power outlet, BRP comfort seat, Tri-Axis adjustable handlebars, BajaRons sway bar & links, Spyderpops Bump Skid w/Inlaid LED's & Stainless steel Kott grilles,SmoothSpyder belt tensioner,Carbon fiber dipped wind deflectors,Lamonster NBV highway brackets,Lamonster cat delete pipe,