Spyder Garage

Default X-Creen Tour on a 2014 RT Limited

Hi Folks,

Been searching the forums for this but so far no definitive answer, so perhaps I can ask a question.

My wife and I are are both quite tall (I'm 6.1 and she is 5.8") and we love our 2014 RT Ltd, but at anything over 45-50 MPH, even though she wears a Schubert C3 Pro helmet, she is getting an awful lot of wind turbulence and associated noise in the head when riding pillion, regardless of the position of the windshield, but its definitely less with the windshield raised to the highest level. Its at the point where she doesn't even want to go for rides if it requires travelling at highway speeds, so its an issue I have to fix.

SO I was wondering if anyone has experience with the X-creen Tour and would it help reduce the turbulence that the pillion is receiving to a more tolerable level ? If not that, perhaps I may need to think about getting a taller windshield like the F4 tall one?

All help appreciated.

Steve

Spyder Garage

My wife is short. But still complained about the head buffeting on interstates. When she saw the F4 at Spyderfest, and talked to them. She looked at me and asked,"why haven't you mentioned this"? Well it wasn't on my shopping list. But guess what she wanted? Plus 4 tall, plus 4 wide. It has made a big difference to her. That and the large adjustable vent. Money well spent for us. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL