Spyder Garage

Default PGR MISSION THIS MORNING - HOMES FOR VETS.

Nan & I did a PGR mission to show our support for a wounded vet. that lost his leg. It is such an honor to be able to participate in these events. His & this family can now be more comfortable living in their new home that is setup to accommodate him. Such a good feeling to share this event with him.

Spyder Garage

Thats fantastic. Glad the family got the help they needed and deserve.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by grumpybob View Post
    Nan & I did a PGR mission to show our support for a wounded vet. that lost his leg. It is such an honor to be able to participate in these events. His & this family can now be more comfortable living in their new home that is setup to accommodate him. Such a good feeling to share this event with him.
    I agree. I also enjoy doing our local pgr events. The families always seem to appreciate our presence. It is the least we can do for a fallen veteran. Some day it will be our time.

Angel Fire, New Mexico and Kerrville,Texas
    Spyder Garage

I just joined the Patriot Guard Riders and am looking foreword to my first mission to honor our Veterans

Very Active Member Spyderjockey's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by grumpybob View Post
    Hi Bob,

Nancy and I wanted to do this mission also, but she had her 50TH class reunion this weekend so we just could not make it. I agree that it is a true honor to do these missions and the families are always so grateful to have the PGR there to support them. Thanks for doing this mission.
    Corbin Bags and Corbin trailer hitch
    Shark 250 Watt Sound System with 2 speakers in front 1 in back
    Kurakyn Highway Foot Pegs
    Garmin nuvi 1450 LMT with Ram Mount
    F1 Queen Slider Windshield
    Power Outlet
    Shark communtication system
    SDC L.E.D. 6" Tail/Brake Light
    Gremlin Bell from Tail of the Dragon ride
    Cortech tank bag
    Kewlmetal adjustable handlebars
    Elkas Shocks all the way around
    Utopia Backrest

Love my Spyder!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderjockey View Post
    Hi Bob,

Nancy and I wanted to do this mission also, but she had her 50TH class reunion this weekend so we just could not make it. I agree that it is a true honor to do these missions and the families are always so grateful to have the PGR there to support them. Thanks for doing this mission.
    Hi, haven't talked to you guys in a while. Hope all is going well. There were about 80 PGR riders there. stood a flag line then got to go thru the house. We were both impressed with their new home. These missions really make us feel good about what is being done for our Vets. We did an ATV ride for disabled/wounded Vets. the Sat. before & had 150 ATV's on it. That fit in the same category.

Hope to meet up with both of you on a ride before the year is out.

Bob & Nan