Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default saddlebag locks

http://www.mcmaster.com/#7138a16/=ygptfn

They don't offer the dust covers for them but they are way cheaper. Just installed my set last night-easy fix, and, you can orientatethem how you like.

Spyder Garage

I've recently done this mod, and when I close and latch, It seems all locked and I can roll the numbers (which tells me it's completely locked), but if I pull on the door, it will come open, so I know the OEM latch arm isn't grabbing the post inside the bag correctly...
    Any ideas on how to fix this? It works completely fine in every other way - just seems the original latch arm isn't grabbing the post correctly.....

Update: I bent the OEM arms a little with the updated locks and all works well now!
    Boris - The Spyder

Monster FI Stage 1, Elka Stage 2 F&R, BajaRon Swaybar, Lamonster Links,
    Akrapovic Straight Shot Silencer, Madstad Windshield, Cannonball Seats, Driver Backrest, Driver Footboards,
    15" Fat 6 Chrome Wheels, LED Headlights, LED Fog Lights, Chrome Handlebars, Chrome Frame Caps, Front Cargo 12v Power Outlet Kit,
    Ram Phone Mount, USB Power (Handlebars), Full-Size Brake Pedal, Lamonster 3rd Peg w/ Kuryakyn Trident Large ISO-Pegs, Cross-Country Detachable Saddlebags
    2015 F3 , Stock I use the Extended Brake Pedal Silver with black stripes and Can-Am Red/Orange accents