RT-S PE#0256 SyderLovers Sponsor Mad Matt's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default New Lidlox Bolt Mount Helmet Lock

Lidlox latest product release is a super slick and super easy to install bolt mount helmet lock. It incorporates the same pin and slot configuration that makes the grip tip locks so elegant. The nice thing about the bolt mount is its ease of installation on so many bikes. The grip tip helmet lock is still the best solution for the Spyders, but I know you guys have a lot of other bikes in your garages besides Spyders so I thought I would announce this new product here. Check out the install video at:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo2K...ature=youtu.be. The 2001 and 2002 kits are the single and double for Harley Davidsons and come with 1/4-20 bolts and spacers. The 2003 and 2004 kits are for metric bikes and come with 6mm bolts and spacers. As usual you can simply email me at matt@lidlox.com if you have any questions. If you want to install one of the bolt mounts on another bike and want the keys to match your Spyder locks, just let me know the key# you need when you order.

Matt
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

i got my lidlox for my rt-s, more then what i wanted to spend but i don't regret buying them in any way, very very happy with them &
    the install was easy.