Spyder Garage

Default Turn signal end piece came off

Hey everyone. I searched the forum but didn't find exactly what I was looking for. The end assembly of the left turn signal came off. It looks to be kind a pressure fit, but I can't get it to lock back in. Manual was no help. Do I have to replace the whole assembly? Seems like it should just snap on, but it is not staying. Of course, leaving for a trip to Montana to the BMW rally tomorrow. It make take a bunch of tape at this point - would love your ideas!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderSue View Post
    Hey everyone. I searched the forum but didn't find exactly what I was looking for. The end assembly of the left turn signal came off. It looks to be kind a pressure fit, but I can't get it to lock back in. Manual was no help. Do I have to replace the whole assembly? Seems like it should just snap on, but it is not staying. Of course, leaving for a trip to Montana to the BMW rally tomorrow. It make take a bunch of tape at this point - would love your ideas!!
    what bike do you have
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

Default Let's see..!!

your profile indicates you have an 09 RS. Which turnsignal..?? Front one on the back of the mirror or the rear one..?? the front one has a lens that you can remove for replacing the bulb and the rear is the samel if the rear one was knocked off its stem you may have to replace it or a diy home repair. Pictures would help...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black