Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default WIN a Spyder for $10 - SRA Spyder Raffle

TIME IS RUNNING OUT! DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE >>>> to win a 2014 Can AM Spyder!
    Proceeds go to the Ride for Kids Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and our local feed the families Charities.
    We will only be successful with your help! We have only a few weeks left before the drawing so please visit our site by clicking on the spyder below to purchase your tickets and please share this with your friends and family too.
    Sponsored by Spyder Ryder of America-Sacramento Chapter, Spyder Ryder of America-Ladies National Chapter, and Elk Grove Powersports
    $10 per ticket. Only 4500 tickets are being sold.

NOTE:
    This message has been pre-approved by Lamont Bryden

Spyder Garage

Default Got it

I just bought my ticket. No need for anyone else to buy a ticket. I'm very lucky. Just ask my wife. I married her.
    Rawhide Kid
    2014 Spyder RT Limited. Cognac
    Goodyear, AZ

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide kid View Post
    I'm very lucky. Just ask my wife. I married her.
    I like your style, Rawhide!
    Good luck on the raffle...

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Got mine!
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Default I'm in!

Bought one!

Spyder Garage

Default Me too

Got mine

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default You can do better than that!

I bought 10
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Cool Ha!

You're all wasting your dough, but at least it's going to a good cause.....
    Rawhide Kid
    Goodyear, AZ

Spyder Garage

Default Got mine!

Bought 10.
    even if I don't win it, I will align it! Winner, see us at the redwoods! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Default Bump

Bump
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Remember

If you win the Spyder you can always sell it! THink of all the farkles you would be able to buy! Seriously, if you are going to Spyders in the Redwoods yiou owe it to yourself to buy some tickets for this raffle. The winner will be announced at the event. The cause is awesome go to rideforkids.org to see what your donations will go to. These kids have been dealt a pretty rough blow at an early age. The things they and their families endure are horrific. The money donated (over 80 % of the donations go directly to support the search for the cause and cure for pediatric brain rumors) goes directly to finding a cure for this horrible disease. The cool part for us is we get to go on an awesome Ryde, and the best part is that we get to take some of these kids out on the Ryde with us. Talk about some happy kids, with all they go through they get to take a couple of hours out of hell to gon on a Ryde with us. Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! So buy some tickets, I hope you win the Spyder! One thing I know for sure is that, you will put a smile on some kids face! That is priceless.

Spyder Garage

Default Bump

Gotta keep this one at the top! Remember anyone can buy a ticket, even Internet,Chat Happy,Insurance people from New York State. $10.00 to win a $14,000.00 motorcycle, and to put a smile on the face of a beautiful child that needs something to smile about!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I bought mine! It would go far to trading in towards a new Kawasaki Concours 14 for me. My wife already claims the spyder is her's anyway... ha ha

Spyder Garage

Default Ticket

So when will I get a e-mail of the ticket I bought. Just have a receipt from PayPal?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Bought 10.
    even if I don't win it, I will align it! Winner, see us at the redwoods! Joe
    Joe...I got your generous offer. I want to thank you and Ann for chipping in to help the cause.Knowing the Spyder will be properly aligned as well as brand new is going to make some Spyder Ryder a happy camper!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ABQSpyder View Post
    So when will I get a e-mail of the ticket I bought. Just have a receipt from PayPal?
    I got my email with photo of ticket just now.
    Rawhide Kid
    Goodyear, AZ

Spyder Garage

Default Remember

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide kid View Post
    I got my email with photo of ticket just now.
    You can always come up to Spyders in the Redwoods and drive it home!

Spyder Garage

Default Your help is aporeciated

Just want to keep this at the top of the list. Let's all buy 10 tickets and then all of our chances will be the same. Good Karhma too!

Spyder Garage

Default That's my plan

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    You can always come up to Spyders in the Redwoods and drive it home!
    Yup, that's the plan. Don't know why everyone is buying any more of these.

I'm already booking my trip to get it. Hope it's red to go with my cognac one.
    Rawhide Kid
    Goodyear, AZ

Spyder Garage

Default Bump

Bump

Spyder Garage

Cool

VERY VERY COOL!!! Where can you get a Spyder for $10.00 bucks???? Good luck to all - BUT - don't feel bad when I WIN!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Thanks Ed for your support. If you got to srasacramento.com you will see that you can buy tickets there as well. So if you have any friends that have told you how cool the Spyder is send the, to that site of this one to buy tickets.

Spyder Garage

Default Will you help these kids?

Even though I got some tickets, don't let this stop you from getting yours too!
    Great reason to get some...These children can use all the help they can get!
    ~'12 RT Limited, Pearl White~
    BajaRon Anti-sway Bar
    Squared Away Laser Alignment
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light, Front Fender Tips & Kit, Front Mud Flap LEDs, Amber & Red Brightsides, Tri-color Magicflex Channelz
    Lidlox Grip Tip Helmet Locks
    TricLED Mirror Signals, RGB Multi-color Halo Underground Effects Kit, LED Headlights
    Palmer Signs Custom "Captain America" frunk graphics
    Twisted Chrome Pinstripes
    Overland Australian Sheepskin Seat Cover

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks!

Thanks Bud!

Spyder Garage

Default Thank You!

I just wanted to pop in this morning and say THANK YOU to all of you that have responded to this post and purchased tickets! Without your help will not reach our goals!

Hope to see you at SITR!