Spyder Garage

Default Spyder ryders near Danville, KY

I was wondering if there is any Spyder riders near Danville, KY, 30 miles south of Lexington, that I could talk to and meet up with? I was wanting a Gold Wing with a California sidecar trike kit, but after spending a couple of hours at Lexington Motorsports, I am also considering a Spyder, heavily.

I started out riding dirtbikes since I was 4, now 44, had to give up my street bike spring 2007. I am a disabled vet, and greatly miss riding. Trying to figure out if this is even feasible for me to do for long rides.

Thank You,
    David Shelton

Spyder Garage

Default We ride to Herrodsburg (close to Danville)

David,

I am a recently retired Army infantry vet who lives in Rineyville (by Ft. Knox) but we ride to see our daughter, her husband, and grandsons in Herrodsburg quit often and could meet up with you somewhere to discuss the Spyder. I've had both hips replaced and we have still comfortably ridden the Oregon Trail, the Mississippi River trail, Tail of the Dragon, Santa Fe Trail, and many other long distance trips across the country. We LOVE the Spyder and its comfort, safety, and riding experience. We even pull a trailer with all of our extra stuff and I can't even tell it's back there.

Perhaps we could meet in Danville and I could have the opportunity to persuade you about the enjoyment of riding on Spyder's three wheels. I'll never go back to two wheels after having two Spyders and ridden all over this great nation in comfort and relative safety. I don't worry about loose gravel, railroad track crossings, tipping over, or any of the things I had to be cautious about on two wheels.

I'll try to remember to send you a note the next time we're thinking of riding to Herrodsburg.

Kevin Lindsay
    Infantry, LTC (retired)
    [/SIGPIC]Traded up to a new 2012 RT Limited pulling a Piggybacker trailer.

On the 2008 I mounted an Evo III windshield, Corbin front and rear seats and rear backrest, Gremlin/Guardian Bell, NMN 4" risers CrampBuster, Garmin GPS, inclined spot mirrors, pine tree air freshener, Bushtec hitch, Piggy Backer trailer, new motor at 29,000 miles

Spyder Garage

From Winchester KY
    2014 Black RTS SE6
    2012 Black RS - Sold 7/24/2014
    2011 Sonata LTD

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Major Finder View Post
    David,

I am a recently retired Army infantry vet who lives in Rineyville (by Ft. Knox) but we ride to see our daughter, her husband, and grandsons in Herrodsburg quit often and could meet up with you somewhere to discuss the Spyder. I've had both hips replaced and we have still comfortably ridden the Oregon Trail, the Mississippi River trail, Tail of the Dragon, Santa Fe Trail, and many other long distance trips across the country. We LOVE the Spyder and its comfort, safety, and riding experience. We even pull a trailer with all of our extra stuff and I can't even tell it's back there.

Perhaps we could meet in Danville and I could have the opportunity to persuade you about the enjoyment of riding on Spyder's three wheels. I'll never go back to two wheels after having two Spyders and ridden all over this great nation in comfort and relative safety. I don't worry about loose gravel, railroad track crossings, tipping over, or any of the things I had to be cautious about on two wheels.

I'll try to remember to send you a note the next time we're thinking of riding to Herrodsburg.

Kevin Lindsay
    Infantry, LTC (retired)
    That would be awesome Kevin. I live here on Maple Ave in Danville across from Bob Allen Nissan lot, and harrodsburg is just 8 minutes away

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brogers57 View Post
    From Winchester KY
    Thanks Brogers. I need to get my daughter off and going in highschool before I can start driving the cage around to meet up with you guys.

Spyder Garage

Spyder ryders of Central Kentucky. Meet this morning at Frischs in Nicholasville for ride at 9: 00. Call 859 327 5781.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk