Spyder Garage

Default Thanks Doc. Spring Stiffeners are great!!

I can't say enough about the Docs spring stiffeners. I had enough time to install 1 on each side While out for a ride I picked up the delivery of the stiffeners, at the post office, went home and installed them. Took about 5 minutes. Thought I would try 1 first and see how much difference they made. So I have a 2014 RTL all stock. OH my Gosh. A world of difference. I was getting the front end dipping just letting off the gas without them. None now and even when putting on the brakes the dipping is greatly decreased, not to mention the sway when turning, so much improvement I,m beside myself. My wife gripped because I was cornering to fast. The last test, I hit the interstate and pulled on right behind an 18 wheeler. Wow no wind buffering. More on me than what I felt on the bike. So I slow down and wait for an 18 wheeler to pass me. Again smooth sailing, no sway nor swerve. Again more wind effect on me than the spyder. Just can' say enough about how much they helped my ride.

2016 RTS Special Triple Black, BRP Freedom Trailer, Spyder Pops Rear Lighting Kit, Spyder Pops Full view Turn Signals, Trunk Light, Rivco Highway Pegs. Doc's Spring Tensioners, Trunk Organizer, Magic Mirrors, Foam Grips, back to Stock Windsheild, Lamonsters cat delete, Bajaron sway bar, More Farkles to come !!

Spyder Garage

Default Where do we order these?

I think I have looked everywhere and cannot find where these stiffeners are offered for sale. Help please...
    Thanks in advance.ft
    David J

Registered Users ursamajor35126's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy1144 View Post
    I think I have looked everywhere and cannot find where these stiffeners are offered for sale. Help please...
    Thanks in advance.ft
    David J
    Check SL vendors, "Roadster Renovations". Doc Humphries sales site.
    2014 RT Ltd Black Currant, Bump Skid, TricLed 3rd, 4th and 5th Brake Light with Modulator, TricLed Safety Bundle Led's and Reflectors with flasher option, TricLed Vader lights, JT's dash mount and USB outlet. Baker Wings belt tensioner and Drivers cup holder. Lamonster's FFP highway pegs and IPS, BRP Trailer hitch with Bushtec pin and 2007 Bushtec Roadster GT trailer. Volt Meter. Baja Ron Sway Bar. Doc Humphry's spring spacers

Mike

Very Active Member Roadster Renovations's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TexAmRider View Post
    I can't say enough about the Docs spring stiffeners. I had enough time to install 1 on each side While out for a ride I picked up the delivery of the stiffeners, at the post office, went home and installed them. Took about 5 minutes. Thought I would try 1 first and see how much difference they made. So I have a 2014 RTL all stock. OH my Gosh. A world of difference. I was getting the front end dipping just letting off the gas without them. None now and even when putting on the brakes the dipping is greatly decreased, not to mention the sway when turning, so much improvement I,m beside myself. My wife gripped because I was cornering to fast. The last test, I hit the interstate and pulled on right behind an 18 wheeler. Wow no wind buffering. More on me than what I felt on the bike. So I slow down and wait for an 18 wheeler to pass me. Again smooth sailing, no sway nor swerve. Again more wind effect on me than the spyder. Just can' say enough about how much they helped my ride.

That's awesome! And exactly how the wife and I felt when we first put our on! Thank You for the kind words!!

Here is a direct link to the website or anyone can just PM me with an email and I will invoice them!!! Please put, "Spring Stiffeners" in the subject line!

Here is the site:
    http://dochumphreys.wix.com/roadster

Spyder Garage

Thanks for posting your thoughts on these, They're on my to do list!
    2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Default Spring stiffeners

Quote Originally Posted by ursamajor35126 View Post
    Check SL vendors, "Roadster Renovations". Doc Humphries sales site.
    poppy 1144. Sorry couldn't get back sooner but I got the spring tensioners on eBay at roadster renovations as ursamajor stated.

not eBay. At his website posted above. Got to quit shopping so much. Love Doc spring stiffeners
    Last edited by TexAmRider; 07-14-2015 at 10:00 PM.
    2016 RTS Special Triple Black, BRP Freedom Trailer, Spyder Pops Rear Lighting Kit, Spyder Pops Full view Turn Signals, Trunk Light, Rivco Highway Pegs. Doc's Spring Tensioners, Trunk Organizer, Magic Mirrors, Foam Grips, back to Stock Windsheild, Lamonsters cat delete, Bajaron sway bar, More Farkles to come !!