Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Or

You could ryde it"????????????
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by carajony View Post
    Selling my 2014 RTS. 2652 miles. Black with several farkles/mods. Am selling because I dont use it and it should not sit in garage not being enjoyed. The wife has an RS so if I wanted to go on a ride I will just take hers...lol... if she lets me... Paying for a toy I do not use. Have a food pantry and rather put the $$$ into that. Now farkles.. as you will see in some of the pics the TRICLED fender safety lights along with the side bag lights. Also LED american flag and 3 and 4th lights. Front headlight LED but 2 leds are out on right side as in pic. 1 12v plug on one side and the other side is the usb plug. Rivco phone holder. Also highway pegs. Seat I got from Reggy. Dont know who made it but its for big men. Have the stock seat with backrest- along with the spyder. You will have to change if you want.
    Great spyder. never had any problems with it. Practically new. Asking 23k. Negotiable.. make me a decent offer.
    bumppp
    hope your babe gone soon

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by carajony View Post
    Selling my 2014 RTS. 2652 miles. Black with several farkles/mods. Am selling because I dont use it and it should not sit in garage not being enjoyed. The wife has an RS so if I wanted to go on a ride I will just take hers...lol... if she lets me... Paying for a toy I do not use. Have a food pantry and rather put the $$$ into that. Now farkles.. as you will see in some of the pics the TRICLED fender safety lights along with the side bag lights. Also LED american flag and 3 and 4th lights. Front headlight LED but 2 leds are out on right side as in pic. 1 12v plug on one side and the other side is the usb plug. Rivco phone holder. Also highway pegs. Seat I got from Reggy. Dont know who made it but its for big men. Have the stock seat with backrest- along with the spyder. You will have to change if you want.
    Great spyder. never had any problems with it. Practically new. Asking 23k. Negotiable.. make me a decent offer.
    Very nice, wish I had this opportunity last year when I bought mine, though I love my 13 RT L, would love the 1300 and you have the Farkles I got on mine.
    very nice bike, good mileage, good price, I am sure it will sell.
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Default 2014 black RTS

Is this RTS still for sale? I live in NC and could be interested. Thanks, Dan

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rutherford spyder View Post
    Is this RTS still for sale? I live in NC and could be interested. Thanks, Dan
    Still available. PM me if interested. Lower price. Thank you.
    2014 Black RT