Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kbwitt View Post
    E=Rawhide kid;997575]Hi all. Just got my Spyder and love it.

live in Goodyear az
    Congratulations
    Great another AZ spyder.
    Check meet up .com there is a southwest spyder club
    Kenn[/QUOTE]

Yup. Already joined that club. Thanks!
    Rawhide Kid
    2014 Spyder RT Limited. Cognac
    Goodyear, AZ

Spyder Garage

Default Recommendations needed.

Hi all. I'm finally needing to get a complete service done on my spyder. I haven't heard good things about Ridenow Avondale. Heard better things about ridenow chandler.

Any recommendations out there? Estimated cost for a complete 3k inspection and service?

Thanks!
    Rawhide Kid
    Goodyear, AZ

Spyder Garage

Default Ride Not in Chandler

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide kid View Post
    Hi all. I'm finally needing to get a complete service done on my spyder. I haven't heard good things about Ridenow Avondale. Heard better things about ridenow chandler.

Any recommendations out there? Estimated cost for a complete 3k inspection and service?

Thanks!
    I don't have good things to say about Chandler/Gilbert!
    2013 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
    2017 Honda Pilot
    2018 Maverick Trail 1000 DPS
    2015 RTS SE6 Intense Red Pearl
    2014 35' Keystone Fuzion Impact Toyhauler
    Ultimate Seats passenger backrest, Adjustable wind deflectors, Minitrailer USA trailer, Can Am driver backrest, Corbin passenger armrests, after market hitch, DIY bump skid, LED turn indicaters, cup holders, frunk decal stripes, DIY GPS mount, DIY Gopro dash mount, aux 12v & USB outlets, DIY belt rock shield, BajaRon swaybar, frunk 12v outlet

Spyder Garage

If you're up for a ryde Sierra Cycles in Sierra Vista does excellent work. They are a super dealership and pride themselves on customer satisfaction. They have a certified BRP mechanic that works on all the Spyders. In fact Sierra Cycles is hosting a bar-b-que (burgers and hot dogs) for the Spyder Ryders of the Southwest (Phoenix area ryders) and the Southern Arizona Spyders Ryders (Sierra Vista and Tucson area ryders) on March 12th. We are all going to meet at the dealership at noon for lunch and then ryde up to Bisbee. The Phoenix group will be spending the night in Bisbee and returning to Phoenix on Sunday. You are more than welcome to join us for food, fun, and festivities. You can check out the dealership then too. If you have any other questions please let me know......Cindy

Sierra Cycles
    520-459-2589
    2137 E Fry Blvd
    Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

2016 F3-L Special Series Triple Black
    August 25, 2016

2014 ST-Limited
    July 2, 2014

"Just going down that long lonesome highway" and now REALLY loving every minute!!

Spyder Garage

Thanks!
    I have had excellent service at RideNow Chandler. They just moved to a larger location but I haven't been there yet. Ask for Drew, he's a great guy and will make sure you are taken care of.

I can't say much for the creeps in the sales department there, but Drew says the service departmant tries to distance themselves from the sales department.

Pam

• 2015 RT-S Special Series / Red & Black
    • Baja Ron Sway Bar
    • Utopia Backrest
    • F4 Customs tall and wide vented windshield
    • Stebel Super Loud Air Horn
    • Baker Built Air Wings
    • LaMonster Highway Pegs
    • SpyderPops Exhaust Block Off Plate
    • SpyderPops KOTT Grill
    • SpyderPops Belt Guard
    • Cat Bypass
    • Laser Alignment by Squared Away
    • TricLED Fender Lights
    • General Altimax RT43 rear tire
    • Dual flag holder
    • Mud Flap
    • A$$hole seeking missile system

Spyder Garage

Fascinating. Ridenow Avondale/Goodyear wants $400 for the 3k oil filter change and checkup. Ridenow Chanlder, $210. Ridenow Surprise's service department is not open on Sunday and Monday's, so I have no idea what they would charge.

I think I'll stay very far away from Ridenow Goodyear. Continue to be very unimpressed with them. It also took me three calls with them to get the price. Not good.

If anyone has suggestions of where to go in west valley Phoenix, please let me know. Chandler is a solid hour drive for me. Spoke with Chris there and was impressed, but I'd really rather not drive that far unless I have to. (Which I may)

Thanks!
    Rawhide Kid
    Goodyear, AZ

Spyder Garage

Ok
    nice!!

Spyder Garage

Fascinating. Ridenow Avondale/Goodyear wants $400 for the 3k oil filter change and checkup. Ridenow Chanlder, $210. Ridenow Surprise's service department is not open on Sunday and Monday's, so I have no idea what they would charge.

I think I'll stay very far away from Ridenow Goodyear. Continue to be very unimpressed with them. It also took me three calls with them to get the price. Not good.

If anyone has suggestions of where to go in west valley Phoenix, please let me know. Chandler is a solid hour drive for me. Spoke with Chris there and was impressed, but I'd really rather not drive that far unless I have to. (Which I may)

Thanks!
    Fascinating. Just called Ridenow Surprise. This time, the guy was very nice, but came back after a 5 minute hold to say that the 3k price was "somewhere over $200, probably in the $3-400 range. We don't have a breakdown of the exact price as it has many different elements so I'd have to check on that and call you back."

At this point, I politely told him no, it was ok. That I'll go elsewhere. Told him of the bad rep that Ridenow has in the market, that I've gotten tremendously different prices for this service from Ridenow across the valley, and wide variety of competencies in the response. He bluntly said "ok thank you." And that was it.

I'll keep looking. May go to Chandler just to get it done. Really wish Sierra Vista was closer. Weekends are packed through May or I'd take a nice weekend trip to go down there. Sigh...

Anyone know of any non-Ridenow service centers for Spyder's in the Phoenix valley? I'll look around more. Getting tired of this.
    Rawhide Kid
    Goodyear, AZ

Spyder Garage

Anyone heard of adrenalin power sports in Casa Grande? From a service perspective are they good?
    Rawhide Kid
    Goodyear, AZ

Spyder Garage

Fascinating. Just called Ridenow Surprise. This time, the guy was very nice, but came back after a 5 minute hold to say that the 3k price was "somewhere over $200, probably in the $3-400 range. We don't have a breakdown of the exact price as it has many different elements so I'd have to check on that and call you back."

At this point, I politely told him no, it was ok. That I'll go elsewhere. Told him of the bad rep that Ridenow has in the market, that I've gotten tremendously different prices for this service from Ridenow across the valley, and wide variety of competencies in the response. He bluntly said "ok thank you." And that was it.

I'll keep looking. May go to Chandler just to get it done. Really wish Sierra Vista was closer. Weekends are packed through May or I'd take a nice weekend trip to go down there. Sigh...

Anyone know of any non-Ridenow service centers for Spyder's in the Phoenix valley? I'll look around more. Getting tired of this.
    We have an employee who commutes daily from Tucson, we can also arrange meeting you in Tucson and trailering your unit down here for service? I know it'd still be an hour+ drive each way for you but we'll gladly do that if you're interested???

If I can do anything let me know!

Thanks,

David

Spyder Garage

Default part time AZ newbie

I live near Brenda (1/2 way between Salome and Quartzsite) from Oct - Apr, Branson MO the rest of the year. Just got a '13 ST Limited from Lake Havasu power sports this spring. I'm looking for riders and events way out west.

Bill Link

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome

Hi
    Welcome to our Spyder world from Lake Havasu City Arizona. Enjoy a great machine!!!!

Spyder Garage

I wouldn't recommend taking a Spyder to a outside source since they don't have any access to Can Am intranet/manuals or BUDDS link. The only non-spyder service I would consider is an Aprilia dealer(since the engines are also Rotax)with a good rep and for nothing more than oil and/or tire air, maybe some an emergency missing hardware replacement situation. You really need someone familiar with the machine, the connections and bodywork needs kids gloves and far beyond the old aggressive rip and tear of a simple bike.
    In the twisties I was playing the tart...
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black