Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Ride from Raleigh, NC to the Va. Eastern shore

I thought I would post this here for anyone that may be interested. We are doing a ride from Raleigh to the Eastern Shore of Va.. I am not leading the ride, just one in the mix. The plan is to meet at the Sheetz service station at the intersection of 1010rd. and hwy 401. We are leaving at 6am and heading east on 64 to I-95. Then north to 58, east to 64 Va. Beach, to 13 north, and up the Virginia's eastern shore. I am not exactly sure of the plans, but it should be a full day of riding, eating and just having fun. Total miles from Raleigh will be around 280 one way (560 total). As of now, I am committed to going, but I just was reminded that my wife's birthday is Sunday. If I can be nice enough between now and then, I plan on making this ride. If you want more info, shoot me a text, or give me a call and I will send the information that was sent to me.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Ride canceled

I just got a call from the ride leader, and he has canceled due to the forecast of rain.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Default Eastern shore

Sorry your trip got cancelled. It's nice crossing the Chesapeake Bay tunnel bridge. Sounds like a nice weekend trip with the wife. 58 is nice road gets real twisty in the western part of Va. around Damascus. Ride safe and have fun. I was in Apex a few weeks ago, ate at the Main Street grill. Stopped by Lizard Lick Grill took a photo, we were on two wheels though.
    Never lost, just different roads!!!!!!!!!