Kennard here, been gone for several years but have viewed lovers for tech on my wife's 2011 RT/S. It has remained grimlins free for over three years, knock on wood, she has fathly followed the Harley as we traveled all over the southeast. As a knee replacement poster boy I've troubled with long lights and stopping for traffic leading me to visit my friends at the spyder store. Not planning on buying I happened to catch a look at a black chrome f3/s on
the floor. As I was looking at a different model and paint, Ray had me take the floor model for a ride. The route required an accompanying rider who I warned this isn't my first ride on the back of a spyder and winked at Ray. The f3 drove and turned as well, better than I expected, but when I slammed the throttle and the rear tire lite up until I hit 2nd I knew I had to have it. Put a deposit on it Saturday and will take delivery. Will miss my Harley but not the attitude. Leaving for my NC home in six days, mountains here we come, I'm back. Thanks for all the tech support and information when a spyder was a bug.