Spyder Garage

Default Baja Ron, you are a ROCK STAR!

This morning I rode with one of my dear Harley friends 140 miles up north to my dealership in the relatively cool Prescott Valley, where it was only 99 degrees rather than the 114 in Phoenix. I dropped off the Spyder and my Baja Ron sway bar with the Tech, who assured me that it would be a piece of cake to install, since he has done dozens of these before.

My friend and I went to breakfast, and 45 minutes later I got a call that it was finished. I gladly paid for the one hour of labor, and my friend and I set out to put the new sway bar to the test. From Prescott Valley, we headed up the infamous 89a and up the Mingus Mountain to Jerome. For those who have never heard of this run, it's 158 curves in 12 miles! It's always been one of my favorite floorboard scraping runs on my two wheelers. It was an amazing ride on the Spyder.

I am so impressed with how differently the handles the twisties with the Baja Ron sway bar on there. I could feel the difference immediately. Like everyone has stated, this is a MUST HAVE mod.

Thank you Ron for a great product, and wonderful support. Also, thanks to Harvey at SpyderPops.

Pam
    Last edited by Pampurrs; 06-18-2015 at 10:53 PM.

Spyder Garage

You are going to make his halo give him a headache.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.

Spyder Garage

Default BajaRon

Ron is a great guy to deal with. You might also consider purchasing your oil and filters, spark plug and plug wires from Ron when you need them.
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JKMSPYDER View Post
    Ron is a great guy to deal with. You might also consider purchasing your oil and filters, spark plug and plug wires from Ron when you need them.
    I didn't know he sold anything other than the sway bar. I just bought my oil and filters from my dealer. Next time I'll ask Ron.

Pam