Very Active Member redneck diva's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Wild Hawgs style ride Georgia to California & back July 12th 2015

meeting is still a go for tonight at the Hooters of Cumberland in Atlanta, GA 7pm for all to discuss ideas of sights to see & places to stop along the ride

hope to see some of ya'll there

Very Active Member redneck diva's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Cool tenative ride route

here are the tenative travel plans for the upcoming ride in July
    From: V​i​l​l​a​ ​R​i​c​a​,​ ​G​A​ ​3​0​1​8​0​-​3​4​3​3​ ​U​S​
    To: P​i​k​e​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​F​o​r​e​s​t​,​ ​L​a​k​e​ ​G​e​o​r​g​e​,​ ​C​O​ ​8​0​8​2​7​ ​U​S​
    To: R​o​c​k​y​ ​M​o​u​n​t​a​i​n​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​P​a​r​k​ ​E​n​t​r​a​n​c​e​ ​R​d​.​,​ ​E​s​t​e​s​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​C​O​ ​8​0​5​1​7​ ​U​S​
    To: B​o​n​n​e​v​i​l​l​e​ ​S​a​l​t​ ​F​l​a​t​s​,​ ​W​e​n​d​o​v​e​r​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​0​8​3​ ​U​S​
    To: S​e​q​u​o​i​a​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​4​7​0​5​0​ ​G​e​n​e​r​a​l​s​ ​H​w​y​.​,​ ​T​h​r​e​e​ ​R​i​v​e​r​s​,​ ​C​A​ ​9​3​2​7​1​ ​U​S​
    To: L​u​x​o​r​ ​H​o​t​e​l​ ​A​n​d​ ​C​a​s​i​n​o​,​ ​3​9​0​0​ ​L​a​s​ ​V​e​g​a​s​ ​B​o​u​l​e​v​a​r​d​ ​S​o​u​t​h​,​ ​L​a​s​ ​V​e​g​a​s​,​ ​N​V​ ​8​9​1​1​9​-​1​0​0​0​ ​U​S​
    To: G​r​a​n​d​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​H​i​g​h​w​a​y​ ​6​4​ ​N​,​ ​G​r​a​n​d​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​,​ ​A​Z​ ​8​6​0​2​3​ ​U​S​
    To: A​n​t​e​l​o​p​e​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​,​ ​P​a​g​e​,​ ​A​Z​ ​8​6​0​4​0​ ​U​S​
    To: G​r​a​n​d​ ​S​t​a​i​r​c​a​s​e​ ​E​s​c​a​l​a​n​t​e​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​M​o​n​u​m​e​n​t​,​ ​6​9​9​ ​S​ ​H​w​y​ ​8​9​a​,​ ​K​a​n​a​b​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​7​4​1​ ​U​S​
    To: Z​i​o​n​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​H​i​g​h​w​a​y​ ​9​,​ ​S​p​r​i​n​g​d​a​l​e​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​7​6​7​ ​U​S​
    To: B​r​y​c​e​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​B​r​y​c​e​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​ ​C​i​t​y​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​7​6​4​ ​U​S​
    To: C​a​p​i​t​o​l​ ​R​e​e​f​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​5​2​ ​S​c​e​n​i​c​ ​D​r​.​,​ ​T​o​r​r​e​y​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​7​7​3​ ​U​S​
    To: M​o​n​u​m​e​n​t​ ​V​a​l​l​e​y​,​ ​M​o​n​u​m​e​n​t​ ​V​a​l​l​e​y​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​5​3​6​ ​U​S​
    To: T​e​e​c​ ​N​o​s​ ​P​o​s​,​ ​A​Z​ ​U​S​
    To: M​o​n​u​m​e​n​t​ ​R​o​c​k​s​,​ ​S​h​i​p​r​o​c​k​,​ ​N​M​ ​8​7​4​2​0​ ​U​S​
    To: M​e​s​a​ ​V​e​r​d​e​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​P​.​O​.​ ​B​o​x​ ​8​,​ ​M​e​s​a​ ​V​e​r​d​e​,​ ​C​O​ ​8​1​3​3​0​ ​U​S​
    To: C​h​a​c​o​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​,​ ​1​8​0​8​ ​C​o​u​n​t​y​ ​R​d​.​ ​7​9​5​0​,​ ​N​a​g​e​e​z​i​,​ ​N​M​ ​8​7​0​3​7​ ​U​S​
    To: P​e​t​r​i​f​i​e​d​ ​F​o​r​e​s​t​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​1​ ​P​a​r​k​ ​R​d​.​,​ ​P​e​t​r​i​f​i​e​d​ ​F​o​r​e​s​t​ ​N​P​,​ ​A​Z​ ​8​6​0​2​8​ ​U​S​
    To: H​a​r​d​ ​R​o​c​k​ ​H​o​t​e​l​ ​&​ ​C​a​s​i​n​o​ ​-​ ​A​l​b​u​q​u​e​r​q​u​e​,​ ​1​1​0​0​0​ ​B​r​o​a​d​w​a​y​ ​S​E​,​ ​A​l​b​u​q​u​e​r​q​u​e​,​ ​N​M​ ​8​7​1​0​5​ ​U​S​
    To: ​V​i​l​l​a​ ​R​i​c​a​,​ ​G​A​ ​3​0​1​8​0​-​3​4​3​3​ ​U​S​

Spyder Garage

Default Shoot

Normally, we love visitors! Sadly, we won't be home! Dang. Next time! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I should be back in town before they get there. Can show them some spots.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

if you are a wild hawg you not supposed to have a schedule or a smart phone, throw it all away