Spyder Garage

Default Battery tender install

What is the install sequence for permanently installing the tender to the battery?

Thank you
    2015 F3S SE6
    You don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding

2015 F3s , Orange/black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sccar View Post
    What is the install sequence for permanently installing the tender to the battery?

Thank you
    My 14 RS-S came from the dealer [ Honda of Winston_Salem ] with battery tender installed. To install, find your battery, disconnect the negative terminal, then the positive terminal. Now install the positive battery tender lead and the spyder positive lead to the + Battery terminal. Now connect the - battery tender lead and spyder - lead the the Negative battery terminal. Then reprogram your display. Or, follow the instructions supplied with the Battery Tender. My Battery Tender lead just sticks out from behind the battery door. So when the ride is over I open the Fronk, attach the Tender lead lower the fronk lid, but not latch it. Then I am ready for the next ride. Good luck.
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it. Sypder Loco!

Spyder Garage

Default Done

battery tender install. Very easy. 10minutes. Ran the tail out the back above the A arms and attached it underneath the plastic. See pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2015 F3S SE6

2015 F3s , Orange/black

Spyder Garage

Why not just switch fuses & plug it in to the 12v outlet in the rear trunk? Much simpler, has worked just fine for me the last two winters.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Me too, oldguyinCT.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    Why not just switch fuses & plug it in to the 12v outlet in the rear trunk? Much simpler, has worked just fine for me the last two winters.
    already installed
    2015 F3S SE6

2015 F3s , Orange/black