Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Recall work done

Picked up my trike yesterday. Road 80 miles no hot or warm topper ware. Was a frustrating experience, won't get into that!
    Scoops look like the belong there!
    Also seems to shift smoother, will check gas mileage after a couple fill ups.over all I am satisfied with the look and coolness!

Spyder Garage

Default Great ...

Quote Originally Posted by Larry rt View Post
    Picked up my trike yesterday. Road 80 miles no hot or warm topper ware. Was a frustrating experience, won't get into that!
    Also seems to shift smoother, will check gas mileage after a couple fill ups.over all I am satisfied with the look and coolness!
    Good to hear ... welcome to the new breed of HAPPY 2013 RT owners!
    I love how the earth rotates around the sun ... it really makes my day!

Currently Own:

2019 F3 Limited - Vegas White (Dark Edition) - His
    (Baja Ron bar/links-Short reach bars-Center footpegs-Tall boy screen-Flag holders-LED Skidplate-Spydercuffs-Ultimate seat-LED Headlights)
    *** BLOWN MOTOR Apr 21 @3,800 miles, motor replaced by BRP Jun 5, 21 ***

2019 RT Limited - Phoenix Orange (Chrome) - Hers
    (Baja Ron bar/links-Skidplate-Spydercuff-Comfort seat-LED Headlights)

Previously Owned:
    2013 RT SE5 (Orbital Blue) *31,000 Miles* - His
    2012 RT Ltd SE5 (Pink Full Body Wrap) *41,000 Miles* - Hers
    2021 Ryker 900 (Black) Sport Windshield - Foam Grips - Solo Comfort Seat

Spyder Garage

Thank you for the update.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Had the recall upgrade done last week and am enjoying riding in FL heat....

I am pleased to say that I was one of the first, if not the first, to have the recall upgrade done by Central Florida Powersports and am very happy with the mods. I have read all the posts for some time and have just waited and let it happen, having all the confidence in the service department. They again didn't disappoint me at all. I can now put things in the glove box without being concerned if they will be ruined by the heat, it now stays cool. The panels are cool while riding and I can feel cool air coming around the seat and around the panels. Yes, we still get warm air from the right side but that just means I won't put my foot in the area of the heat exhaust from the radiator. Maybe someday I will look into putting a panel on that side, if I am assured that I won't interrupt the air flow through the radiator. But, that's another time, right now I will ride in the heat in Florida and not worry that i will catch on fire from the heat or the gas tank won't explode. I can now put fuel in without having splashback until I get a couple of gallons in to cool the tank off, as well as I don't hear the fuel boiling any more.
    Great job guys and thanks BRP for more than just a quick fix. As I always say 'anything good is worth waiting for' and this is a good example of that.

Attached Thumbnails

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Larry rt View Post
    What scoop? Just for info, I came from more than 200k miles on Goldwings, and they could be very hot at times. Now have 14 RS-S and have found the RS-S to be cooler to ride in the 90's. I ponder if the scoop is like the one on my RS-S. All radiator exhaust out the side.
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it. Sypder Loco!

Spyder Garage

You asked for pics
    Attached Images Attached Images