Spyder Garage

Default F3 riders in the Las Vegas area

I called DynoJet to ask about developing a Power Commander for the F3. They are looking for someone in the Las Vegas area with an F3 that they can borrow (in order to collect data). Any F3 is fine (either stock or with aftermarket enhancements).

You would just stop by their shop, they would hook up a data logging computer, then you would just ride over the next few days while it collects data. In exchange they would give you a free Power Commander, set it up for you, and give you a custom map/tuning (probably a $1000+ deal).

If you are interested, call Dusty (the R&D lead) at 1-800-992-4993 ext: 1110

I am sorely tempted to take a week off work and travel down to Las Vegas... Unfortunately it would be a 2500 mile round trip.

If any of you live near Las Vegas and are willing to work with DynoJet to get a free Power Commander and custom tuning, give them a call. The sooner this gets done, the sooner the rest of us will have access to this tuning solution!
    Last edited by Nemesis; 06-10-2015 at 12:10 PM.
    Ride: 2015 Spyder F3-S SE6, Pure Magnesium Metallic
    Accessories/Mods: Gauge Spoiler, Passenger Short Rail, SmoothSpyder Backrest, BajaRon SwayBar with Heim Joint Links, Lamonster Performance Pipe

Spyder Garage

I called Dusty the other day and he hasn't called me back. I have time tomorrow so I'll give it 1 more shot.
    Current Spyder
    2015 Magnesium Metallic F3-S SE6

• Gauge Spoiler - Pegs @ #5 - Long Reach Bars - Detachable Passenger Backrest - Cross Country Saddlebags - Power Commander V - Power Commander Auto-Tune - Power Commander POD-300 - Two Bros S1R Exhaust w/Black P1X tip - Two Up Shock - Detachable Driver Backrest - Spyclops LED - LED Headlights - Route 129 Windshield

Retired Spyder
    2013 Magnesium Metallic ST-S SE5 5,467 Miles

Ryding Since 1/19/13

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Nemesis, I copied your post to our Spyder Ryders of America Mojave Desert Chapter Facebook page. I did mention that MMIII has been in contact with them.

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Nemesis, I copied your post to our Spyder Ryders of America Mojave Desert Chapter Facebook page. I did mention that MMIII has been in contact with them.
    Thanks Ann!

If Dusty doesn't respond, just call that 1-800 number without the extension and talk to them about getting a Power Commander for the F3. I have interacted with Chris Kelly mostly.
    Ride: 2015 Spyder F3-S SE6, Pure Magnesium Metallic
    Accessories/Mods: Gauge Spoiler, Passenger Short Rail, SmoothSpyder Backrest, BajaRon SwayBar with Heim Joint Links, Lamonster Performance Pipe