Spyder Garage

Default Price of Oil Change Kit

I went on the store.spyder.brp.com to see how much the oil change kit is for my 2015 RT SE6, and it's not even listed on there. It's in their printed catalog, but only shows the item number without a price.

I saw one listed on Amazon for $81.99 and am wondering if this is a proper price for it. Seems a bit high to me.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Pam

Spyder Garage

I first thought it seemed a bit high too, but they are going for about that on ebay too.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You might try Baja Ron's website. He is also an Amsoil dealer.

Spyder Garage

Default Kits...

thats about the going rate. The RS kits are cheaper and the twin SE (2 filters) are more expensive. But they come complete with all o-rings washers filters/s and extra oil. Its a good deal. I buy on ebay delivered to my door no shipping...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Bajaron is where I buy mine...

I buy all the filters, o ring etc. from Bajaron (Spyderlovers sponsor) and then purchase my oil by the case...I always order 2 of the filter set up from Ron...one on the shelf!!! Really doesn't take long to rack up enough miles to do oil change...girl scout motto: BE PREPARED In case you wonder: Bajaron is super great to deal with...one of the 'best customer service dudes'.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    Bajaron is super great to deal with...one of the 'best customer service dudes'.
    I have had the pleasure of dealing with Baja Ron during my purchase of the Sway Bar. Yes indeed, his customer service is awesome.

Pam

Spyder Garage

Default Check Honda East...

Quote Originally Posted by Pampurrs View Post
    I went on the store.spyder.brp.com to see how much the oil change kit is for my 2015 RT SE6, and it's not even listed on there. It's in their printed catalog, but only shows the item number without a price.

I saw one listed on Amazon for $81.99 and am wondering if this is a proper price for it. Seems a bit high to me.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Pam
    a site sponsor. Be sure to call their Internet Sales department and tell them you're a Spyderlover. Their BRP oil change kit (1330) is $75.00 delivered to your door. If they give you a higher price, ask if they can do better than that. I did and they did.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Have my done at the dealership ( Competition Accessories) for $99 spring special (labor, oil, and filter) and they do inspection so their be no problem with warranty on my 2014 RT limited. From drop off to pick up is less than 2 hours.