Thread: Charity Ride

Spyder Garage

Default Charity Ride

Did a ride today to fight Neuroblastoma a cancer that affects kids. It was a nice 110 mile ride.just wished there had been more bikes maybe 100 or so mostly Harleys and Hondas I was the only Spyder there . Maybe better next time.
    Arf

Spyder Garage

Default You will....

just have to get the word out sooner. There are more than one Hamilton so not sure where you are...Ohio, California, South Dakota are some. You took the first step now more will come...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Charity Ride

I live in Hamilton Ohio, Tri County Harley has lots of rides and there almost always packed with bikes.
    Arf

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Charity Ride

Talk about a Charity ride, There are several wounded warriors riding from Quebec Canada to Key West Florida. Look on Face Book @ Project Road Warrior Foundation for an update on their journey.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mods= luggage rack, rear trunk shelf & Mirror

Spyder Garage

Default Charity Ride for Cancer Salinas CA

I did a ride yesterday that was part of the cancer Ride Pink event. Surprising there were two other spyders at the event which is great. Members of Spyderlovers but they didn't know about some of the other groups here in the area.
    Nice thing was that I won a Harley rolling cooler (drive a spyder); 1/5 of Crown Royal (don't drink); a spa gift basket (I just use soap); and a box of tea & a coffee cup.
    Thank-goodness for the trunk and of course some of the Harley riders were a little jealous.<g>

Quote Originally Posted by arvol View Post
    Did a ride today to fight Neuroblastoma a cancer that affects kids. It was a nice 110 mile ride.just wished there had been more bikes maybe 100 or so mostly Harleys and Hondas I was the only Spyder there . Maybe better next time.
    ("It is a great day for hockey." Bob "Badger" Johnson)

KM6KSQ

2021 Blue RT Spyder
    Comfort Seat
    BajaRon Bar

2012 Bronze RT-Limited Spyder ///SOLD///
    Inspector Gadgets Floorboards $150 & Highway Pegs $65, BajaRon Bar, Corbin Seat & Armrests

2008 Yellow GS SM5 Spyder ///SOLD///
    Corbin Seat, Seal Floorboards, 3" risers, CalSci windshield, DWG Speakers, Spyder front and back decal, passenger foot peg extensions.

2015 Yellow Chevy Camaro Convertible